Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:23 PM       
I went to an art show where string was arranged in swirly designs around the room with photos of hands doing different string formations at various points. Free beer though.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:26 PM       
Knowing so many of you guys are going back to school both makes me feel better about going back, and makes me feel like this place is full of people who don't know when to quit.

I wasted my early adulthood.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:28 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/pope/pope.html
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:48 PM       
It links to the old ezboard.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
and makes me feel like this place is full of people who don't know when to quit.
f u
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
And did they just give you the paper today? Because that sounds like a lot of work for one night.
Tbh we got it last night but I didn't feel like reading it because it's 26 fucking pages about how plagiarism is bad

really, college, you needed 26 pages to tell me not to plagiarize?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:57 AM       
PLAGIARISM IS VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS IN COLLEGe

ive probably had like 20 classes where i had to write a report or some shit on plagiarism
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 06:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
PLAGIARISM IS VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS IN COLLEGe

ive probably had like 20 classes where i had to write a report or some shit on plagiarism
I had to do that once and I just copied some guys shit off the internet and my professor was like

"GOOD"
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 06:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
FUN FACT: Camacazio's blog is the top google result for "BONERS AHOY"
Is he a teacher now?

That was very funny. Well done.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
so turns out the quiz was actually on succession and disturbances in a forest located near the school. something i studied for maybe like 20 minutes. i really need to step my shit up this semester

oh and some questions about chi-square tests but that shit is easy
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:31 AM       
Also here's a video I think is funny for some reason
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 12:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Is he a teacher now?
He's a research assistant in a mad science lab. The parts of the year that he is attending classes though he has to teach courses or something for his degree I think.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
I just had the splints removed from my nose. It hurt like fuck. The doc said I'd have a heightened sense of smell for a while. I can smell everything now and it sucks worse than when I couldn't smell anything. I'm seriously smelling shit a mile away. Every room I enter smells differently in my house. I went to the barbecue place and it was like I was shoving bbq up my nose.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:29 PM       
Haha thats like the worst super power ever
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
i'd love to take bbq up the nose (not really)

i dated a girl that claimed that if she stopped smoking cigarettes her sense of smell would be heightened and "the world stinks too much" so she used that as an excuse not to quit. she was also crazy.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:51 PM       
Dude, if it doesn't stop, I may take up smoking. That's actually a good idea. I'll give it a month. It truly is the worst super power. Everything has a smell and I'm smelling them all at once.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 01:58 PM       
PEOPLE ARE BITCHING TOO MUCH IN THIS THREAD

NEGATIVE REP FOR ALL

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
I smell an asshole move.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:02 PM       
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:43 PM       
MY THIGHS WERE TOO SKINNY. NOW THEY'RE TOO FAT.

MY COLLEGE CLASSES ARE THE PITS.

I'M GETTING NOSE SPLINTS.

MY HALLOWEEN DISPLAY IS FALLING APART.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE.

I SMELL TOO MUCH NOW.

SAM WON'T GIVE ME THE NUDE PICTURES OF DRUMMING4BUDDHA.

BOO HOO HOO

Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:43 PM       
y'all can suck some goddamn lemons

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
k0k0 i just farted really bad can u smell it
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM       
hey milose my lifes going great!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
also you forgot OH BOO HOO THE PICKLES SYSTEM IS GONE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
I went to Foy's today. I don't know if I've just been going too much and there's less novelty factor or the fact that they now have NO CAMERAS signs all over the place or what, but it was slightly less fun than usual.

They added some shit and I'd like to see them try and stop me from taking pictures from the middle of the street. I'll upload them and stick them on my old Foy's thread.

I did get a strobe light, because everyone needs one and if my display's not going to work the right way maybe I can at least light it in a spooky manner. There weren't any more wtfbuses (I think I bought them all), but I did find the oooolllld 80s version of a Balzac that hadn't been touched since 1989. Thing looks like it came out of a time capsule. I was going to stick it on ebay but if anyone's interested, let me know.

I also got a sticker for the lid of the toilet that makes it look like it's open with spiders crawling out of it, that was like $2.