Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jan 31st, 2006, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar
Nahh, it's a jungle down there.
YOU ALLOW TROPICAL ANIMALS NEAR YOUR CROTCH?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2006, 06:32 PM       
No!

Just gay monkeys.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jan 31st, 2006, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemoner
No!

Just gay monkeys.
Don't be so harsh on Emu!
Old Jan 31st, 2006, 06:34 PM       
That's not funny
Banned

Old Jan 31st, 2006, 06:37 PM       
You're right.

Sorry, man.

Sorry, Emu.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2006, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by nose
Did you type every "a" seperately, or did you just hold the button in?
you are a pretentious internet nerd who asserts his internet supperiortiy by pointing out somebody's ignorance to the rules of netiquette. Unfortunately, I know netiquette and I am aware of the rules that I am breaking. I'm just typing in a way that I think is more natural and interesting and being slightly ironic. And you are pointing out something as trivial as tying "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa"? Jesus christ.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips never
My link didn't work
But he should have. The truth can be awesome if you'd only embrace it!
Nice, you know how to modify the "Author wrote" thing for your internet zingers. Yeah, my link didn't work? For something I knew might not work and was testing? So I guess I should be embarassed? For trying something?

Quote:
Hmmm...Based on that fact, I'm guessing you just held the button in.
Because typing each "a" individually reallly shows intelligence.

Quote:
Does that work when you're composing music too? I thought I would ask you, because you're the only one who would know. [/you=lazy]
I did not compose any songs. This topic was a joke. That you didn't get. Because you aren't smart enough. [/you=internet faggot who uses BBCode jokes to illustrate your point but really it just shows off what a cliched peice of shit you are]

Quote:
*ROOFIES*

Ah well, at least I was spared the lull of whatever crap you've got for a software drum machine. I would accuse you of owning actual music recording equipment, but I fear that is too advanced for you. I wish the link worked, though. For all I know, you've figured out a way to rhyme something with "orange". You genius, you.
THIS TOPIC WAS A JOKE YOU DUMB FUCKING ANIMAL

"based on the ironic statement that I didn't understand, I'm guessing you aren't smart enough to own a lot of drum machine software"

Quote:
Well, at least I don't have 5661 posts.
Well, at least I don't actually respond to stuff people say, rather I make assumptions about them based on post-count, the way they type, etc

Quote:
So you've had plenty of time to stack up the retardation. :idea:

And besides, it was two minutes. I type fast.

You just spent ten minutes reading it
Oh! I bet you're going to make fun of me for spending so much time on THIS post, huh? And not adress any of the stuff I say, huh? Great!

Quote:
Well that makes you more retarded than I thought. Making snap judgements about things you don't know the content of.
HAHAHAH okay see, I should tell you that I'm actually writing this post as I'm reading the thread, and what a treat this was.

Quote:
You might as well have tried to do a book report on a story you've never read. I bet this shallow interest of yours in all things "all things" has made you a huge hit with whatever sex to which you are attracted.
What? is he talking about Emu's profile now? I'd click Emu's profile and read it, but I'd rather nose call me lazy for not doing so, so I won't.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
i think he just called you gay man are you gonna take that
Not in so many words. I actually didn't imply that he wasn't attracted to space aliens or dependent upon them for the means by which to reproduce. I was simply saying that he thinks he can say what's what about something without knowing what that "what" even is. Not a good character trait. Not even a good trait in life.
yeah

Quote:
All that work and it gets a response with a single word in it.
You'll be happy with this post then! (I don't understand the rest of this post so I'm gonna skip to this part)

Quote:
By the way, I'm sorry you can't marry your life partner, Emu. That must suck. I wasn't making fun of your sexuality though. My best friend in the world is a lesbian. I am an asexual with a fetish. I would have no room to talk.
Pat can be a boy's name or a girl's name you obnoxious douchebag.

Quote:
Thanks, GadzJixby (Philips optional)
we're two different people with two different avatars, Mr. non-reader

Quote:
I tried to have some fun with your avatar, but after all the work it took to animate a torrent of tears gushing from Bill's grainy windmilling figure over the fact that your music link doesn't work, I failed to realize that Quicktime does not feature an "output to GIF" option.
Oh sweet fucking christ, how nerdy and childish are you? Are you really still harping on the fact that my link didn't work?? Are you like some giant muscely nerd who beats up the jocks and popular kids at your high school for not knowing that the meaning of life is 42? Are you just grasping at the straws trying to come up with something to assert how clever you are on the internet. And if you really think we're gonna be that easily impressed then you shouldn't fucking be here.

Go die.
Banned

Old Feb 1st, 2006, 04:41 PM       
oops, the double post monster got me
Banned

Old Feb 1st, 2006, 04:43 PM       
Yes.

But I was just screwing around. You guys all pick on eachother, and this is I-mockery, so I was only I-mocking you.

I did try to help you with your podcast, though.

*goes, dying*
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 04:51 PM       
nose you are pathetic.
Banned

Old Feb 1st, 2006, 04:52 PM       
Sticks and stones can break my bones, but a cat in sunglasses and a rain slicker can only mock me.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 06:02 PM       
I dislike internet pretentiousness.

But, thanks for the help.

Just cool it. Don't assume the worst in people. Try to account for possible irony or jokes before you make fun of somebody. Be yourself. Eat your greens. Every day, and I mean EVERY DAY, get yourself a gift. Okay young man?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 06:04 PM       
nose/prog shooter: shut the fuck up. i'm having a TERRIBLE day, so i thought to myself "hey, let's go read i-mockery". all i see is you sucking. stop responding to every little fucking thing and stop being a douche. based on the theory "if someone ruins every thread they click on (Covenant)", then you should have been banned long ago.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 08:18 PM       
hey nose whats up
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 08:35 PM       
LIQUIDSTATIK
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 09:46 PM       
MATT HARTY
Banned

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 04:27 AM       
Hi, Liquidtastic.

(I said several hours later, so as not to upset the board's period blood flow)

Hey MLE, you seriously need to change your tampon. I don't care what you think, and I hope your cat gets mad cow disease and scatches your stupid eyes out. That thing already looks like it doesn't like you, so I don't think this would be much of a stretch.
Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 06:39 PM       
Hey nose!...............Do you have suck disease? it's commonly found in pepole with shitty usernames.
Banned

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 07:22 PM       
If I do, I must have gotten it from you.
I used to OWN the boards at flow247.com and futureleadersoftheworld.com's forums before that.
I was a funny futhermucker. I don't know what happened
By the way, my userID is a pun... Much like yours. Don't be a hypocrite, kay?
Dirty Girl
Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 07:22 PM       
Misdemonar if there's a hilarious picture in relation to the username then it's a-ok!!!
Dirty Girl
Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
I was a funny futhermucker. I don't know what happened
All of the other eleven year olds got banned.
Banned

Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 07:24 PM       
HAHA!
It was unmoderated.
WHHHHAT? YEEEEEAHHHHHH!!! OK!!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2006, 07:52 PM       
..Or they left.....
Banned

Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 06:39 PM       
No, I actually kept the board (and the bored and boring) alive!

Kind of like I would do for you! First, let's get some color in your cheeks.. *pulls out a kit of Pretty Pretty Princess makeup*

The contours of your decaying (albeit rather plastic-looking) flesh are very important for the blend**

*dabs some on* Damn, it's not working.

I just don't have a shade that matches the color of mung.

SPEAKING OF WHICH..

*looks around for a board to jump on you with, and a straw*

**= I will do Matt's makeup next.
Dirty Girl
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 07:08 PM       
************ACTTTTTTTTTION*************

****ACTIIIIIOOON*********

************************************FLYING********

*******ACTIONSSSSSSSSS**********
Banned

Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 07:14 PM       
Dude! You need to get an avatar that doesn't look like Stevie Wonder went to the Hood, bought a house, and somehow fucked up his teeth along the way to the point that they could only look pretty with FUNNY LOOKING ROCKS STUCK TO THEM.