Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 08:38 PM        skiiiiid row
Will be in Edmonton at the end of this month and it's right after I finish my midterms. Thinking I need to go.

That was very funny. Well done.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
Skid Row is crap without Sebastian Bach, and even then they were mostly crap.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 08:28 AM       
I listen to 18 and Life about once every year. It's a good song.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:39 PM       
I'll be drunk, and I wanna hear Youth Gone Wild live at least once. It won't be a defining moment in my life, but it should be a good show.

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:40 PM       
You'll have to be drunk, the current singer is awful. It's like Skid Row karaoke, and he's fucking annoying as a front man.
The Wolf
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
Way to bring me down

Egg
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 02:06 PM       
I'm very picky about musical performances.
The Wolf
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 02:52 PM       
I would be too if Edmonton had plenty of worthwhile concerts. I just wanna go and get drunk and have fun . The only other recent concert I would've gone to is Van Halen, and that's kinda the same case as here.

Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 04:34 PM       
How much is the show, Zomboid? I saw Frankie Goes To Hollywood once for five bucks and thought was a good show.
The Wolf
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
It's 25 for a ticket. Not bad at all. It's on a friday immediately following the end of my midterms too, so I'll be up for celebrating.

The Wolf
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:03 PM       
I've decided not to go. I don't know if this is a good or bad decision

Egg
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
I saw them for free not too long ago, it wasn't worth it for me even then. I wish i could get that hour back and spend it on sex or pooping.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 08:29 PM       
Blow it off. For a dollar, you can go to almost any bar in the US and hear "Youth Gone Wild" done proper on a jukebox.
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 10:40 AM       
The first two Skid Row albums are still among my favorite hard rock albums from the late 80's/early 90's.

The band nowaday's? Ehh.