Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 12:29 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
I have a status? Since when?
Yeah, you've got the prestigious rank of "Huh, why is that guy still here?" It is also what I think every time you post. How is your Tyttobakteeri doing, Buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Is it normal for people to have lists of esoteric men and women they find attractive? You guys are a bunch of freaks.
By normal do you mean widespread, healthy, or acceptable? Because yes, no, and maybe.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 12:59 PM       
How do I rank on the Pub Ladder?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
You are in the very exclusive position of being someone I find interesting and want to have sex with. Of course, the latter is much easier to achieve than the former for most people.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
I was about to say... Pub, sex and exclusive? Does not compute.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
Pub thinks of me
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Little known fact: Pub thinks of everyone, and has seen everyones actual face.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
ANEMIA SUCKS
Seriously, they took, like, FIFTEEN of those little vials of my blood today, at LEAST.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
Get the sand of your vagina, you bloodless zilch.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 10:48 PM       
Why the hell did they need so many, anyways?! I saw her walking out with fistfuls of vials!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 10:55 PM       
What, does it matter? Did they forget your lollipop?
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
no they forgot the wow gold points.....level up now, I here jesus is giving wow gold blessings now if you hurry.....lol (this is a quote from lilpop, I am not a bot....PLEASE DON'T BAN ME)
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Can someone just ban this guy and delete his thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
JUST LET IT FUCKING DIE ALREADY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
stuv098 has been banned but kgp4death has not. A great injustice has been done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Even though I can understand why he annoys some, if this amounts to an actual ban, I'll lose all faith in humanity.

"Those that call for others to be banned should themselves be banned." - Our Lord Jesus Christ.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 12:16 AM       
If you rub Pub Lover three times, fun leaks out of his head.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 10:28 AM       
I almost forgot my dad liked chicks with dicks until this morning.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 10:44 AM       
oh that can't be good
Fucking Finland
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 10:51 AM       
Hurrah, my anatomy quiz went well
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 11:19 AM       
my dog is driving me insane today.

It's cold and raining outside, and she keeps sniffing her butt and whining. Ordinarily that means she needs to go, so I took her out. Actually, I took her out 4 times and she jerked me all over the yard, peed, ate grass, stared into space, but nothing else. I finally gave up.

Then when I bring her back inside, she immediately starts whining to go out again.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 11:20 AM       
Kick her a couple times. She'll curl up in a corner.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 11:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
oh that can't be good
Yahoo recently became a lot like a social networking site where you could befriend your contacts and chat and stuff. My dad sent me a friend invite, so I accepted and looked at his profile, seeing that he'd already friended a couple man-ladies in fishnet stockings. He's married, too. They're supposed to have some child soon.
Fucking Finland
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 11:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
my dog is driving me insane today.

It's cold and raining outside, and she keeps sniffing her butt and whining. Ordinarily that means she needs to go, so I took her out. Actually, I took her out 4 times and she jerked me all over the yard, peed, ate grass, stared into space, but nothing else. I finally gave up.

Then when I bring her back inside, she immediately starts whining to go out again.

I can relate to that

Although when our dogs decide to act like that it always occurs around 4-5 AM
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 12:14 PM       
I wish I had a fenced backyard where she could just stare into space and eat grass to her heart's content.

But if I had that, I'd have to also wish I lived somewhere else, because the man next door is a bow hunter who often drinks and does target practice in the backyard. I'm afraid to go back there myself when he's outside.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
You are in the very exclusive position of being someone I find interesting and want to have sex with. Of course, the latter is much easier to achieve than the former for most people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
I ate dinner with 1 table separating me from Nomeansno last night. We didn't want to bother the geezers while they ate