Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:36 PM       

So last night I was out with my buddies Sensei and he has welcomed me to train in Silat. I might take him up on it once I have insurance.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
:page/brak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Why the fuck does everyone like Bob Barker better than Drew Carey? Do people actually like the Price is Right to such a degree that they can't see how hilarious it is when Drew Carey ridicules practically every contestant on the show?

I have yet to talk to anyone who shares the same opinion. People are stupid
I prefer Carey, but I dislike his new foppish haircut.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:50 PM       
Bob was a less obvious dick. Just watch the guy, he is totally laughing at everyne and fucking hot bitches. Drew will never be that pimp. He tries too hard.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
I hate fat people marginally less than old people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
So last night I was out with my buddies Sensei and he has welcomed me to train in Silat. I might take him up on it once I have insurance.
Does American insurance count in Tijuana? Can you even get insurance coverage for professional whorebagging?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I do like dicks though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Medicare doesn't do shit for you in Canada or Mexico; the same is true of much US insurance.

I mention this because I took a notch out of my shinbone once in Niagara Falls and I had to wait till I got home for treatment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

Does American insurance count in Tijuana? Can you even get insurance coverage for professional whorebagging?
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! But yeah, I guess part of training would be "How to disarm a TJ whore with a knife".
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Uh Oh! H1N1 has spread to Finland!

RannyK, your Tyttobakteari might count as a preexisting condition that leaves you vulnarable to this mildly deadly illness!

Also, your Diabetes. If that sort of thing was real.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
Mr. Woogums looks like Hitlers dream cat.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
Hitler had a dog called Blondie. Not sure if it was named after the popular late 70s singer-songwriter or what. :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:17 PM       
Whenever there's a Page Brak at the top and I scroll down too quickly it looks like Brak has a 4 foot mouth.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
Well a couple shots of whiskey women `round here start looking good,
I said a couple shots of whiskey women `round here start looking good,
A couple more shots of whiskey, I'm going down to Minglewood.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old May 12th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
it's the end of your mom as we know it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
I stepped onto the scale today and I had to look past my belly to see what I weighed.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Our local ER has a chair-scale. You sit in it, the weight pops up on a screen behind your head and everyone in the room can see it but you. Bastards.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:44 PM       
TADAO, YOU MUST HAVE DIABETES!

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
Hehehehe, I actually never weigh my self. I know already I need to drop 20 pounds to start with.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
I'm the picture of health.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
I've been pulling white hairs. I have way more than I thought I had.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
i fainted last night, which is the only time that's ever happened. it was awful. and because i was high, it was that much worse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
TUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

vision
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
horrible
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 13th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
captain516 needs to direct me to the Sexy Monkey Zoo that he frequents.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
Haha, videos in sigs.