Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
So I haven't smoked your faggotty clove flavoured smokes. I've had the misfortune of trying a lot of shitty tobaccos, some that smelled like maple syrup and butterscotch. I don't care for them. Don't care for cigarettes or pipes in general, really. I've got a brand of cigars I like, not that they're really the best, but I like them. They're expensive, but I don't smoke so often.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you fucking goon. In fact, I think I'm more of a faggot for responding to you.
in other words

MY DADDY SMOKED SO I'LL NEVER DO IT MAN JUST WATCH YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME WITH THAT CANCER STICK BRAH FUCK THAT NOISE I'M MOVING OUT WHEN I TURN 18 MAN YOU'LL SEE YOU'LL ALL SEE

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
You really know how to make a guy's ass tired.

By the way, while we're on the subject, I'd also like the opportunity to recommend the Opus X Fuente Fuente. I recommended them to Sethomas a while back.

They aren't cheap, however.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 11:22 PM       
I appreciate the use of the page brak. I imagine he's saying his post instead.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 10:04 AM       
I smoked for 10 years. All I can say is none of it is worth a damn and anything with "flavor" sucks ass. Its all about the nicotine man. Sweet sweet sweet nicotine how I miss you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 12:05 PM       
http://kogibbq.com/our-menu/

Why do I live in Nowhere?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
"They never come up into the hills!"

You may already be there.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 01:03 PM       
My plans are almost ruined
I was gonna go visit some friends in DC, then go see some friends in Philly and go to a fest with them.
But stupid work had to call and offer me a 10 day run.
I'm still going to Philly goddammit.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 01:31 PM       
RUN FASTER THEN
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
mmmm Kimchi Pastrami Melt...
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:21 PM       
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:36 PM       
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:45 PM       
hehehe
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
http://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/ima...+hold+hand.jpg
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
sounds reuben-esque
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Someone just bought me a witches broomstick, then threw conkers down my front.
It's been an odd sort of day.
I hope they were shelled. Who throws spiky balls down a lady's shirt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
The NZ bird... are you talking about the Kiwi? The MOA? That big, grey, parrot look-alike that has trouble mating and whose name alludes me right now?
Kea? Kakapo? Or maybe Takahe? They are all pretty bad at getting it on.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
i'm not going
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
But you're delighted for having a job.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
Freakin gay
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_rhinoceros_beetle
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
secret time, guys

Code:
i don't actually hate fathom zero or anyone on here, but i can't make it easy for them
don't tell them i said that, ok
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
I refuse to give up my secrets.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp4death View Post
you guys are funny when anything is out of your realm of thinking it sucks. The rest of the population would say that about this place, it's funny that now that the shoe is on the other foot and there is something different in front of you guys, you guys decide to revert back to what the rest of the population would do and become "faggots". If anything you guys should welcome different because to me thats what places like this are about. So I am releasing a text/level hack I do not need to change the graphics/sprites to me graphics/sprites are not important its the game and the story I guess thats out of the realm of thinking around here....Whatever I guess I just do not care what anyone else thinks and I am just going to do whatever the fuck I want to do, a concept that I think some not all of you guys forgot a while ago.
It is funny that realm of thinking something different can make caring "faggots" some not here maybe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 01:46 AM       
Howard on Misfits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardC View Post
Nearly all of the Misfits songs have been covered by Metallica, including Die Die Die My Darling. The Metallica versions are also vastly superior. I hate to knock the Misfits, because they are a very creative band, but let's face it, Danzig can't sing and the rest of the band can't play. The Metallica versions have crisp, intelligable lyrics and sharp, complex guitar work that make for a far more enjoyable listen. And for the record, except for that odd few months when they were going to a therapist (St. Anger) Metallica has NEVER and will NEVER suck.

I'm not a fan of this album at all. Sounds like most misfit albums, namely a drugged up alcoholic mumbling and screaming while the rest of the band seemly plays as irratic and badly as possible. And before you ask yes, I AM a fan of punk. The problem is it's more of a concert medium and doesn't translate well to an album.

I would recommend instead you buy Metallica's "Garage Days" album. It contains two of the songs listed as well as some motorhead and other covers.
Can it get worse? Yes! Howard on Ghost 'N Goblins

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardC View Post
I absolutely HATE this series and it sucks because I really want to love it. The difficulty is the issue of course. The problem I have with it is it's "fake" difficulty and not true difficulty. Many of the problems with the original GNG were caused by poor programming (monsters showing up at completely random spots, some spots in which it's physically impossibly to dodge them, poor jumping control, poor firing control ect..) and unfortunately they have been carried over all of these years. It reminds me of bionic command in this respect. So while I always enjoyed the characters and visuals of the game I could never really like it. Keep in mind I LOVE hard games so that isn't it, I just don't like the ones where poor gameplay mechanics are what cause the difficulty. I had a blast with Meg Man 9 for example and beat it farily quickly.