Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:53 PM       
You're cute
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:53 PM       
My friends used to do dxm a lot our senior year.right when finch's she burns came out. So my friend wearing a yellow hoodie rocking out with a pool cue screaming "shut uuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp" for a week straight.

Months later he found out he didn't know the words.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:54 PM       
I'm about as attractive as a deep sea predator with acne and sideburns.

Despite this, I've been invited to watch this flirty smart girl I know do stand-up at a bar and I'm not fucking comfortable with it. I'm a total asshole who is not pleasant to look at or be around. I don't know why the fuck this is happening.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM       
I remember when my roommates were doing some kind of science in my kitchen making pure dxm. I didn't take it but they did and I went to sleep. I woke up to a bunch of paramedics in the house with my roomie's girlfriend being put on a stretcher. Apparently she just kind of went to sleep while talking to him and he couldn't get her to wake up, even by slapping her. So that was a fun night of taking my roommate to the hospital to see his girlfriend. Don't do dxm kids.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:39 PM       
If it makes you feel any better GW I jacked off a couple of times to that picture of you at work all buttoned down w/ a tie

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:03 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
DXM is a terrible drug and I regret doing it more than twice.
PUSSY

DXM IS FUCKING SO AMAZING. IT IS AN OPIATE AND A DISASSOCIATE I DUNNO WHAT THAT DIPHENHYDRAMINE SHIT IS DO YOU THINK ITS SIMILAR CAUSE THEY BOTH TREAT COUGHS? THEY USED TO USE CODEINE IN COUGH SYRUP TOO...

the trick is to not eat or drink before/when you do it. If you do it will ruin your high/make you sick. BUT THAT PRETTY MUCH GOES FOR ALL goOD HALLUcINAgeNS/DRUGS

i used to get 50 grams of it in pure form for 25 dollars. I could trip off of that for about a year.

i probably had about seven thousand out of body experiences on it. Just lay down, turn some awesome music on and eventually you can't feel your body and you have hella crazy hallucinations. also you have to be in the dark for the hallucinations to be really vivid.

I CANT EVEN BEgIN TO TELL YOU THE CRAZY TRIPS I HAD

OK I WILL BEGIN TO TELL YOU SOME OF THE CRAZY TRIPS I HAD

one time i was in a GARDEN and i felt like WAtER and the ARCHANGEL MICHEAL WHO WAS AN ELECTRIC BUTTERFLY LANDED ON MY BODY AND SENT ELECTRICITY UP MY SPINE. I COULD FEEL THE ELECTRICITY.

ONE time I GOT SHOT OUT OF MY BODY AND I WAS MOvINg SO FUCKING FAST AND I WENT SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE WASNT AIR AND I BECOME LIGHTER THAN NOT AIR. ALSO I BECAME BUDDHA AND WENT TO THIS DARK COLD AIRLESS PLACE THAT WAS RED AND HEAVY. BEFORE THAT THERE WAS A GREEN PLACE.

ONE tiME I HYPNOtIZed SOMEone WHEN I WAS ON DXM

IF YOU WATCH MOvieS WHILE YOURE HIGH ON IT YOU SOMEHOW gET SUCKed INTO THE MOvIe AND THINK YOU ARE A CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE AND ALL THE STUFF IN THE MOVIE COMES OUT OF THE SCREEN AT YOU AND SHIT

LIKE IT WAS AROUND THE TIME TOM GOES TO THE MAYOR CAME OUT AND ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SHIT WAS GOING ON IN MY ROOM

ALSO BLUEGENDER WAS PRETTY AMAZING ON IT

fuck i miss it
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:21 PM       
I certainly don't miss the cognitive impairment or my brain feeling like fucking soup every time I came down

I also don't miss thinking I was coming up with a bunch of profound thoughts while high when in reality I was just staring at the wall like a fucking retard
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:21 PM       
SerIOUSLY I HYPNOTIZEd SOMEONE WHILE I WAS ON DXM
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:22 PM       
DXM HAS ONE OF THE BEST AFTER-EFFECTS OUT OF ALL DRUgS

BUT I GUESS YOU WOULDN"T KNOW THAT WITH YOUR VAST EXPERIENCE OF KRATOM AND GUAVA JUiCE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:24 PM       
See? I even spelled cognitive wrong because DXM made me into a retard

well, more of a retard
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:27 PM       
YOUR BRAINS A PUSSY
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:28 PM       
MY BRAIN PROBABLY HAS A THOUSAND HOLES IN IT AND IT WORKS JUST GREAT
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:32 PM       
I don't even see the point anymore. Everything I thought I was getting from DXM, I'm actually getting from shrooms and LSD.

It's a drug for impoverished children.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:37 PM       
oh fuck yes I don't have to go anywhere tonight

god I hate being with other people
BANNED

Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 10:06 PM       
YOURE JUIST A PUSSY WHO CANT HANDLE DXM IN LARGE DOSES

IT PROBABLY MAKES YOU CRY

SO YOU TAKE ONE HIT OF ACID AND EAT ONE MUSHROOM AND THINK YOURE HIGH
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:23 PM       
Well, I had a couple of third-plat doses, but I didn't even remember them. I don't see the point of getting so high that you black out.

My favorite thing to do was just take about 450 milligrams, put on Ziggy Stardust, sit in a room without windows, turn the lights off, block the crack under the door, and stare into the darkness until I started hallucinating, mostly about space travel. I also remember a bunch of really tall alien shamans and thinking I was a wizard.

Kinda fun, not really worth it.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:29 PM       
It's not really worth it to associate with alien shamans while being a wizard? You suck.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:38 PM       
No, I mean it wasn't worth the brain damage.

Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, PCP, MXE, et. al.) cause brain lesions, which are microscopic holes in your brain matter that can develop into cancer and impair your ability to remember and focus on things.

That's why I love the shit out of kratom, because it's got stimulant alkaloids that feel like adderall and help me not be a fucking burn-out. Then again, I spent basically ages 8 to 14 associating the feeling of stimulants with normality, so maybe I'm just a lifelong addict, I dunno.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Maybe if you damage your brain enough, you'll get to be a wizard all the time. And the whole world will be alien. Get to casting spells, harry potter.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
better than getting fined for doing machines i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Well, I had a couple of third-plat doses, but I didn't even remember them. I don't see the point of getting so high that you black out.

My favorite thing to do was just take about 450 milligrams, put on Ziggy Stardust, sit in a room without windows, turn the lights off, block the crack under the door, and stare into the darkness until I started hallucinating, mostly about space travel. I also remember a bunch of really tall alien shamans and thinking I was a wizard.

Kinda fun, not really worth it.
That's what a 13 year old makes up when he pretends to smoke weed to the older kids.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
Except with DXM it actually happens. The only hallucinations you get from weed are, like, fleeting glimpses of out-of-focus insects that dart behind something as soon as you look at them (although to be fair that could just be HPPD from the diphenhydramine). I also used to hear things and think they were other things, like my shower sounding like frogs.

That was a long time ago, though. I don't think I'll ever be able to get that high again.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
You can hallucinate on weed. I've hallucinated on it before, pretty badly when we decided to make brownies using a whole ounce of weed. My friends and I didn't feel shit for 4 hours, split up to go our separate ways.
I was delivery driving sandwiches to an apartment complex, walking into the office when all of a sudden I realized the world was in slow motion. The lady at the desk in the office said something to me and I saw her sound wave slowly coming to me. I couldn't hear anything she said until it hit me. Then on the way back I was listening to music in the car and thought I was at a concert...while driving. I told the boss I was feeling sick and went home to lay down.
I caught up with my friends the next day and they told me that they went to a movie since I had to work, but didn't end up going in because the walls were melting and everything was strange. One of them thought he had hit a person while driving home, but when he stopped, there was nothing there at all and no car damage.

It could be that the weed had something in it, it was a mix of 3 different friends' pot, but we had smoked each of them in separate instances and nothing happened those times.

Oh, and don't use a whole ounce of weed in brownies. Especially if you're only using a manual pepper grinder to make it smaller. It was gritty as hell and tasted even worse.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
Well, shit, that sounds fucking awesome. Maybe I should try eating it.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 01:11 AM       
Sometimes I get so stoned that I think I've already seen everything that's going to happen and I get confused asking everyone what's going on, but as things are said and happen I call them in my head and it trips me the fuck out. This effect only happens after my 4th or 5th bowl pack.