Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:10 PM       

I'd hit the little tard too.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
tadao how come you can only fight women without being a fat pussy?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:14 PM       
That would be a great insult if it was coherent.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
yea, i guess stupid people have problems understanding simple sentences.
BANNED

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:16 PM       
see what i mean though you can't even think up a clever retort
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:19 PM       
Haha they need to lower you hormone injections. You are delusional at this point.

Anyways... What is so special about this tub of butter?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:19 PM       
TADAO I WILL TRANSLATE FOR YOU

"How come whenever you only have a pair of balls when fighting women?"
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:20 PM       
WHY DO DICK IS WHEN WOMAN PRESENTS VIOLENCE?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
I HOPE THAT HELPS
BANNED

Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
it's funny that tadao locks up like a little pussy and can only act like he doesn't understand what you are saying.
He might be having a seizure.

Not acknowledging reality is natural for beaten, bitter little saps though.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
Okay, now that was an incoherent sentence, Aargh

Let's pick on him now
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
tadao how come you can only fight women without being a fat pussy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
TADAO I WILL TRANSLATE FOR YOU

"How come whenever you only have a pair of balls when fighting women?"
Jesus Christ, are you guys trying to avert my attention from you fat Venus by throwing sentences at me that take both my lobes to comprehend? I get the jest of it, but it is both poorly written and executed to have any effect on me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Okay, now that was an incoherent sentence, Aargh

Let's pick on him now
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
It's easy to pick on me because I'm a newbis. Also because I'm a weasly little faggot.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 06:53 PM       
WHERE ARE THE INTERNET WHITE KNIGHTS IN THIS
COME ON GUYS WE HAVE A DUDE WHO IS PRACTICALLY DARING THE REST OF THIS BOARD WITH HIS ANTICS.

IT'S OUTTA CONTROL.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
The fatty is in another castle.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:29 PM       
the only thing that kinda seems wrong about this is that you're pretty damn chunky yourself.

you can lean way back and hide yr nipples by grabbing them all humorous-like, but the fat-boy tits and wide handles make you a fatty calling fatty.

i have no probem with crude and unclassy behavior but i would ask that you be less sad about this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:40 PM       
I bet she's hiding a conjoined twin under one of those flabs of skin.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
I haven't heard what is so special about her yet. I sure as hell isn't her looks.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
tadao you're so outRAGEOUS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
And another one ignores the question. THIS IS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU GLOWBELLY!

They feel nothing.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM       
what's so special about tadao anyways
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
Amazing, I have never had someone turn a question onto me in order to avoid answering the original question.

Outrageous!
rockfuckcunt
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
i guess nothing is really special about glowbelly, but who said she was special?

HUH? WHO DID?!

HUH!?!?!
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 08:06 PM       
I'd Do glowbelly