Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 06:57 PM        The Mighty Boosh
It is coming to Adult Swim on March 29th. Yay!
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
YAY FOR BOOSH!
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 06:37 AM       
I'm so glad that it's coming to America. Adult Swim needs some decent live action shows.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 02:19 PM       
elements of the past and future, combinin to give you something not quite as good as either
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
I've only seen the first season, I don't think Adult Swimmers are going to like it.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
Isn't most of adult swim's viewership around fifteen years old? They'll love shit like the crack fox.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
Man, I'm 20 and love Boosh.

Granted, I was 15 when I started watching it...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM       
You kids and your crazy shows!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 04:06 AM       
I am thoroughly enjoying my late sunday night Boosh. I hope Adult Swim buys all the seasons and plays keeps them from repeating.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 03:28 AM       
I wish they weren't on so late. I love the Boosh.