Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 06:10 AM       
That is because Coolinator does not answer, he monologues. He is not interested in a discussion, he is only interested in seeing himself type
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 09:54 AM       
And emoticons. Him likes him some emoticons.
You may already be there.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
That article seems to be showing fluoride as a good thing. 31% reduction in cavities without fluoridated water is significant.

So what happened? Your original stance was so weak it finally collapsed to the point where your posts now argue for fluoride?

Isn't it blatantly obvious after the mountains of evidence and scientific studies and legal documentation I've produced that they're giving hazardous waste poison to children.

Which will (as stated previously) cause cancer, neurological harm, organ failure, and skeletal erosion.

These kids never had a chance. Going from a normal IQ to a lower one will make them more easily manageable. Perfect drones for the hive. They will learn to love the poison like you do.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:12 AM       
Fuck off
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
Banned

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
See, this is why I compared him to Geggy (Philo forum Geggy, that is): there's just a link to a news story, and then an irrelevant comment afterwards. No argument, no debate, no nothing. Just "hey, look at me!"
Have you read any of the information posted in this thread? I repeated myself over a thousand times, posted scientific studies, legal documents, documentaries, new articles detailing how whole entire towns want this out of their water supplies, anyone....anyone with 2 braincells to rub together can look at this information objectively and empirically and come to the same conclusion that millions of people have come to across the globe.

Sodium Fluoride is poisonous and has zero percent medicinal value. It's a known carcinogen. Causes Neurological harm, and attacks the skeletal system. Hence bone cancer.

And don't forget all of the internal organs that in cuts through on its way through the body.

this isn't rocket science.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Isn't it blatantly obvious after the mountains of evidence and scientific studies and legal documentation I've produced that they're giving hazardous waste poison to children.
Too bad they don't hold water
Banned

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Too bad they don't hold water
tell that to the eleven EPA employee unions.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:20 AM       
Coolie is my favorite.
Fucking Finland
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:21 AM       
Quote:
Sodium Fluoride is poisonous and has zero percent medicinal value. It's a known carcinogen. Causes Neurological harm, and attacks the skeletal system. Hence bone cancer.
lol no
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:21 AM       
Coolie's arguments can't hold water because then they would be at risk of fluoridation
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:23 AM       
:rimshot
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
Coolinator have you even read a single one of my books? Or are you just happy to keep being a sheep?

Vast swathes of evidence all ignored simply because you are too busy bleating for the government.
Fucking Finland
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
He only studies documents which he can agree with, ignoring everything which is against his views.

Ignorance is a bliss, after all
Banned

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:36 AM       
http://www.naturalnews.com/029477_fluoride_China.html

Here's another one. Not only do they talk about how the Sodium Fluoride made in China is contaminated with heavy metals BUT they also say farther down in the article that Sodium Fluoride itself is as I stated a poison.

So its a double hit.
Quote:
"The material safety data sheets from Solvay fluorides show that a teaspoon amount of five grams of sodium fluoride can be fatal to an average size man of 70kg. ... chronic toxicity by oral route may cause skeletal and dental fluorosis, thyroid, testes, kidney, liver, ambiguous carcinogenic and mutagenic effects, fetotoxic and fertility effects."
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Coolie, do you understand what a scientific study is? It's not an article about people who are against fluoridation from a website that is against fluoridation.
Fucking Finland
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:51 AM       
1) Do you realize that in order to get 5g of fluoride into your system, you would need to drink thousands of litres of water?

2) I'm having hard time taking this article seriously, when it's located on a site called "natural news" and it's only source is "fluoridealert.org", and the source material itself written by the guy mentioned in the article.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 11:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
Kind of fascinating how much energy [Coolio spends] on this issue. I don't think Sodium Flouride has been discussed this much on any internet forum ever, including forums for dentists, or even forums for scientists who research about sodium flouride and its potential dangers.
As far as I can tell, most of the mocking crew is ... well, mocking. Coolie (and for a short while, Brotherhood) are the only ones taking this seriously.

Cools, I don't know who you're trying to convince anymore. I don't believe anyone here will read anything you write on this topic (and that is if you write anything at all, which is doubtful). My advice - start a facebook fan-club on fluoride-haters.

Or better yet, buy this guy's newsletter.
Banned

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Coolie, do you understand what a scientific study is? It's not an article about people who are against fluoridation from a website that is against fluoridation.

Quote:
I posted them before. Guess you didn't care to read them because it may conflict with your established paradigm.

Quote:
1) Do you realize that in order to get 5g of fluoride into your system, you would need to drink thousands of litres of water?
Showering in it, cooking food in it, brushing your teeth with it, fluoride mouth rinse, .....I highly doubt it would take thousands of liters.

Quote:
2) I'm having hard time taking this article seriously, when it's located on a site called "natural news" and it's only source is "fluoridealert.org", and the source material itself written by the guy mentioned in the article.
attack the messenger not the message. A pavlovian reflex I've seen quite a bit around here. Colonel Flagg is guilty of this as well.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Quote:

Hey RannyK - Did Coolsie-Woolsie ever address your question on fluoride concentration in Finnish groundwater?

Are you dead yet?
Banned

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
Rannyk, doesn't seem to grasp the simple issue that there is a natural form of fluoride that is called Calcium Fluoride. He has combined the two in his head and I'm unable to make him see the difference between the naturally occurring mineral and the toxic waste poison they put in everything else called SODIUM fluoride.

Another article.

Quote:
Researchers are intensifying their scrutiny of fluoride, which is added to most public water systems in the U.S. Some recent studies suggest that overconsumption of fluoride can raise the risks of disorders affecting teeth, bones, the brain and the thyroid gland.
A 2006 report by a committee of the National Research Council recommended that the federal government lower its current limit for fluoride in drinking water because of health risks to both children and adults.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ts-on-fluoride
Fucking Finland
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
And coolsie over here seems to fail to grasp the simple issue of basic chemistry that is called solubility of chemical compounds.

You seem to think that when fluoride is paired with calcium everything's a-ok, but when fluoride is paired with sodium it magically turns into SUPR POISON meant to destroy the mankind
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

(God I hope this works)
Banned

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
Quote:
And coolsie over here seems to fail to grasp the simple issue of basic chemistry that is called solubility of chemical compounds.

You seem to think that when fluoride is paired with calcium everything's a-ok, but when fluoride is paired with sodium it magically turns into SUPR POISON meant to destroy the mankind
1. If you dissolve arsenic in water you get water with arsenic in it. There go if you drink that water you will be also drinking the arsenic in it. Please read my last post on the chronic toxicity on fluoride consumption and the negative effect it has on the human body. Speaking of Sodium Fluoride of course.

2. They are two different chemicals. Read the literature. One is synthetic and the other is naturally occurring.

Calcium Fluoride = Good

Sodium Fluoride = Bad

This is well known science for the last century.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
Quote:
Have you read any of the information posted in this thread? I repeated myself over a thousand times, posted scientific studies, legal documents, documentaries, new articles detailing how whole entire towns want this out of their water supplies, anyone....anyone with 2 braincells to rub together can look at this information objectively and empirically and come to the same conclusion that millions of people have come to across the globe.
Have you read the board rules for sourcing? The ones that say not to simply post links with a vague description of the point you're trying to make so that the reader must slog through pages of soft science to try and come up with an argument for you?

Also, source for the "millions of people" who are as dumb as you.

Quote:
In large amounts. As those who care to argue with you have shown, however, it is beneficial in small amounts, not unlike countless other chemicals, including vitamins!