Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
I do a lot of crock pot cooking, because I am both poor and lazy. But you can make some pretty healthy combinations using meat, vegetables and potatoes that way.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
abnanas are an exception price wise, but more than one a day and you wont be able to shit (srsly)

my favorite fruits ever are plums and kiwi's though, and they both get expensive, BUT I could live off of them.

also, whole cooked chickens are kind of gross imo :/

I'd rather have pre-cooked and then prepare them however I like. Plus i've always been kind of weirded out by raw chicken. I lived with a guy who had a bowl of flour, was tossing raw chicken in it, then put the flour back in the flour jar honestly since then, aside from steak, I enjoy pre-cooked meats.

PS. those of you excited by cheap whole cooked chickens, go to any grocer past 8:00 and you'll see them under a warmer with a $4-off coupon attached to them probly. mmmmmm.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
apples and oranges are really cheap too.

pineapples can be pretty reasonable sometimes. I find them for two dollars each pretty often and thats like a whole meal or more. tomatoes can be a steal. squash is cheap. sometimes i get cantalope for cheap as hell. foodmaxx frequently has avocados for 25 cents each. I dunno i guess I'm just not a fool.

oh yea and sometimes people have these things in their yard.. oh yea fruit trees.
learn to forage bitches.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I lived with a guy who had a bowl of flour, was tossing raw chicken in it, then put the flour back in the flour jar
What?

Was he hoping to make salmonella cookies later?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
oh yea and sometimes people have these things in their yard.. oh yea fruit trees.
learn to forage bitches.
CRIIIIIIIIIIME
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
IF THE BRANCHES ARE HANGING OVER A FENCE IT IS PUBLIC PROPERTY
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
Hats off to Kahl for ruling on the subject of free fruit.
BANNED

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 05:33 PM       

ive never actually done that i just know some hippies who did they also went around in the forests and found blackberries or some shit. But they wouldn't tell us where cause they didnt want us to know their leet berry stash.
also one time they ate some poison ivy or some shit somehow.

although in the neighborhood i lived in a lot of people had fruit trees and they would put signs up that say, "Free fruit, take the shit" cause they didn't want it to waste/be all over their lawn.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post

ive never actually done that i just know some hippies who did they also went around in the forests and found blackberries or some shit. But they wouldn't tell us where cause they didnt want us to know their leet berry stash.
also one time they ate some poison ivy or some shit somehow.

although in the neighborhood i lived in a lot of people had fruit trees and they would put signs up that say, "Free fruit, take the shit" cause they didn't want it to waste/be all over their lawn.
That sounds awesome, only thing that ever grew around my house growing up was shitty crab apple trees
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
sorry i just get touchy about fruit crime because my folks have an orchard
BANNED

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
:O

i also live in california though where you can find fruit stands that sell that shit by the crate for hella cheap
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
man i wish i lived somewhere cool
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 11:37 PM       
I can't pilfer fruit I live in the midwest where the only thing that really grows is apples and I've never EVER in my life picked an apple from someone's backyard that wasn't rotten and awful

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Dec 9th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
i got it made bitches
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 03:00 AM       
my grandparents in Florida had coconut tree's around their neighborhood when I was a kid, when I finally cracked one open it was rotten as hell.

I found this out by stabbing it and drinking the sour milk

all of the ones that I found were like that
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
the summer before last the house next to ours was vacant and up on the hill there was a bunch of wild strawberry and my girlfriend and i (and our dog) would just wander around eating little strawberries and it was awesome but then this last summer some people had moved in and we didn't want them to ask us what we were doing

also there were some blackberry bushes but the birds always beat me to them.

another time when i worked at a cave there was a couple of blueberry bushes off the side of the road and i'd go out and keep an eye on them waiting for them to ripen and then one day i went out and they were fucking empty.

also if you go on the blue ridge parkway in the summer you'll often find cars on the side of the road and then catch some old people with buckets jerks

fuck i love berries i want berries yum yum berry yum
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
another time when i worked at a cave there was a couple of blueberry bushes off the side of the road and i'd go out and keep an eye on them waiting for them to ripen and then one day i went out and they were fucking empty.
They were probably stolen by Barney Rubble.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
PS. those of you excited by cheap whole cooked chickens, go to any grocer past 8:00 and you'll see them under a warmer with a $4-off coupon attached to them probly. mmmmmm.
oh yeah, there's a market near here too that has all meat half off after 8 pm

it's really really really easy to cook pretty much anything in a foreman grill or outdoor grill. chicken is also easy to cook in a pot of boiling water. it tastes best in the oven imo and that isn't terribly difficult either.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
my favorite is when they have a rack of discount fruit up at 2 am and it's pretty much just a bag of brown slop

I love cooking chicken on a charcoal grill, plus when you're poor it's a good way to relax. The place I've been living at for the past two years though doesn't allow any grills, but there are public ones set up that you can use if you really like diseases

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
If you have a citrus distributor like this, it is so very worth it. You just to to the prescheduled site (usually an abandoned parking lot), fork over the cash, and they give you a huge crate of citrus. I get great navel oranges from this place.
BANNED

Old Dec 9th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
what i used to do is go to vons and wait tillthe cross rib roasts went on sale for about 5 bucks or so. pick one of those up, STEAM IT with a small amount of water at the bottom. you can brown some onions in the pan before you add the water. Anyway, you end up with shredded beef after a couple of hours.

you can use the shredded beef as a roast and make some potatoes and shit. you can use the broth for gravy. Then the next night you can flavor it a bit and use it in tacos/burritos/enchiladas. you can also fry it up and use it for breakfast.
shits good and lasts for a few days
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
If you have a citrus distributor like this, it is so very worth it. You just to to the prescheduled site (usually an abandoned parking lot), fork over the cash, and they give you a huge crate of citrus. I get great navel oranges from this place.
man that website is pro as heck
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
barebones mean BIG SAVINGS
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
LOL a chicken in manhattan cost about $30
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
A chicken from the supermarket costs $9.98 here. I know this because they advertise everywhere "Why pay $10 for a chicken?!".

Massive savings all round.