Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 12:12 PM        Banned from server
I play CS occasionally. I'm not very good, but I'm usually average in kills in any given game. So last night I'm playing and I'm on a roll (a roll for me that is) - 15 kills 0 deaths! Best I've ever done online playing people that don't suck... I'm feeling like a rock star at this point, and then I get banned from the fucking server accused of running hacks or aim scripts! It wasn't like I was doing all headshots or walking around with full energy all the time either. Some admins are real jerks!
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 12:34 PM       
That's what you get for playing gay Counterstrike.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 12:41 PM       
I agree. CS passively sends packets of gay to your computer every time you log onto a server. It's all part of a plan to make every CS player gay so that they won't be able to reproduce. Or rather, to insure they won't, since most of them are whiny shut-ins.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 12:47 PM       
Now SOCOM. There's a damn fine shoot-em-up game. Nice tight controls, and nobody can use their gay mods, gay hacks, or gay nazi powers of server ownage.

So stop playing some unbalanced whore of a game, and get a fucking PS2 and network adapter, you sissy. SISSY

Besides, I want people from here to play against/with. YOU'RE ALL SISSIES AND YOU MUST PLAY SOCOM WITH ME.
TERRIBLE BEAT
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 01:39 PM       
ew PS2 online no thanks :/

I got hooked on CS playing on LANs in net bars in China, which was totally decent. I can't say I'm too impressed with the online experience though. I used to play SC/BW way back, but now I have no patience for those games.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 01:39 PM       
CS was bad fuckin ass when i first started years ago. Now it is all goddamn cheaters or people accusing others of cheating. everyonce in a while you can find some decent servers but it jsut isnt the same as it used to be too bad i still find it more fun than 80% of the games out now :/

my friend is settin up a server pretty soon and i will have admiin, some of you people that play will have to get on it, except you godamn cheaters
TERRIBLE BEAT
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 02:26 PM       
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 02:45 PM       
I got booted for the same fucking thing in Red Faction last night. I was rockin' thirty frags, the next highest being only thirteen. They said i was cheating and booted me. It was a mod server.

n00bward is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 03:01 PM       
Well same problem different game, I was playing warcraft 3 on battle.net I and I get booted off. I try to go back on but couldn't after about a week I was able to though so I got on and asked around if it was something wrong with battle.net itself that week the person who responded happened to be the guy I had just beaten in 1v1 the week before. He says "No it wasn't a problem with them I got you banned for a week for hacking you fucking piece of shit!" So as the story goes the rotten little pestilence ridden douche bag had sent a replay to Blizz and claimed I hacked they believed it, though what the Blizz guys failed to recognize is that I was not using some "Invincibilty" hack but using scrolls of healing to keep my units up to full health, though the fucker already knew that but he wanted to get me back for "ruining his perfect 24-0 record" which isn't that big of a deal anyway. I mean come on I haven't seen a single non-hacker on b.net that has a perfect record and yet he has to be such a little prick about 1 loss at a low level.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 03:15 PM       
That is the most fabricated story I've ever heard in this thread.

n00bward is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 03:22 PM       
Yea, yea, ok just wanted see how easily someone can get flamed by saying something stupid. Especially since flaming seems so common here.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 03:39 PM       
SMART PEOPLE HATE IDIOTS
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 06:47 PM       
What kind of moron takes the time to hack a game that you can't save? it's pointless.

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:28 PM       
If you play CS that means you know at least something about mods. Get Day Of Defeat and Natural Selection, Best two mods out to date.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:36 PM       
eh..i played dod back a few years back. the only thing i really had fun doin was throwin my own nades right next to teamate then jumpin on the nades to save my team.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 10:04 AM       
Day of Defeat is where it's at right now. The only cheats you have to worry about are map exploits and a few losers who have aimbots. Other than that, it's TKing, but that can only occur on a small percentage of servers.

My biggest roll ever was when I went something like 108-18 as an Allied rifleman. I had a really good ping and was pickin' off the newbs like flies. Then one of the 0-25 guys started bitching about how I must be cheating, despite the fact that half my "kills" were from capping the flag.

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 01:18 PM       
i have stopped playing for a little bit till 4.0 comes out. my best moment was jumping from the clock tower on schewtz as a axis MP 44 and killing 2 people running across the bridge, then killing 15= by simply laying down in the corner. Gotta love n00b snipers
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 09:40 PM       
I don't like CS. Too many people hack in and its all bullshit. Socom is better. I might get X-Box live when I get a goddamn cable modem.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 09:42 PM       
Wait, so you don't have a broadband connection, yet you play SOCOM online?
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 09:43 PM       
I play it over my friend's.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 09:46 PM       
Oh, OK. FOr a second, I thought I'd have to kill you for causing laggy games.

Raize is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 02:34 AM       
[quote="n00bward"]Well same problem different game, I was playing warcraft 3 on battle.net [quote]

Well, right there is your problem. Last good game to come out of Blizzard was Starcraft. Diablo 2 had minimal appeal, horrible support, and was a geniunely unrevolutionary game.

Warcraft 3 is micromangement hell, and sports gameplay that draws in fanboi's and shuns everyone else.

BattleNet is the biggest joke of all. They are so paranoid of bandwidth and latency that admins have went ban-happy at even the slightest accusation.

As for those of you playing CS, I would suggest getting getting the mod called "Natural Selection" for Half-Life instead. It's a superb game with gameplay that will keep you interested for hours. If you ever played a mod called Gloom for Quake2, you'll know just how exciting and addicting Naural Selection can be.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 03:15 AM       
Read this and other intriguing opinions in Raize's new book, "I'm the Biggest Retard on the Planet."
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 03:25 AM       
or skip the reading and go straight to the burning.
TERRIBLE BEAT
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 12:23 PM       
I haven't spent much time with WC3, but the time I did spend with it I wasn't really impressed SC was good fun though