Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Forum Virgin
feiyu is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 03:06 AM        Do you have courage to drink "Blood bag beverage"?
Many people do not feel strange to the scene that the vampires in the western movies drinking blood. However, will you be frightened if you find one of your friends is drinking a bright red "blood"? Do not be afraid, you muse be composed, you friend may be drinking "vampire beverage". Recently, there sweeps "ferocious food" wind, such as "vampire beverage", "cerebrum mould".Many net friend boast them"so lovely", and others say that "disgusting

The beverage is deep red liquid, the package is same as the blood bag in hospital, it's flat shape, as big as hand, and has hang hole as blood bag. On the bottleneck of the beverage, it even marks "Blood type B ". The difference with the blood bag is on the marked location there marks words "bloodenergypo-tion" and
"for drinking". "the beverage feels like haw juice", said Miss Wang, Hangzhou. There is no taste of blood. However, another consumer, Miss Guo did not drink, she said "It's so much the same as blood from the appearance"

Do you wanna drink kind of this beverage?