Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Skyclad Lad is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 02:23 PM        Why haven't there been more terrorist attacks lately?
Or any of note, for that matter...
If you believe the U.S. government's estimate that there are some 5,000 Al Qaeda members or A-Q sympathisers in the country (and I don't, but there are surely still a good many), why haven't they done a thing lately? Is the security in America really THAT good?

What, further, is the point of the Terrorism Alert-O-Meter, or whatver it's called? Wouldn't the terrorists simply wait until it had been dropped to a less severe level before striking, thus rendering it useless?

Please, guide yours truly, a humble Welshman, through these troubling waters with your opinions!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 02:33 PM       
Someone throw this enemy combatant in a cage before he terrorizes anyone else!
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 03:17 PM       
I agree, Max. His inquisitive nature is surely a danger to our security. The government has everything under control, and that's all we need to know. Duh.

Now stop bothering me. I'm trying to watch Married By America.
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:58 AM.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 07:18 PM       
There are terrorist actitivies involving murder all the time... are you only counting the ones where American lives are lost?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 08:53 PM       
Maybe he should have said "in the country" or "in America" a few more times, or maybe you should have READ HIS FUCKING POST, troll.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 09:57 PM       
OMG, we don't need that kind of Holocaust denial from anti-Semites like you, Ziggy. I am appalled by your justifications for terrorism and that of your Arafat-sympathizing friends.
Mocker

Old Apr 24th, 2003, 10:05 PM       
I'm well aware of what he meant, and my comment still stands...

but the minstrel show really suits you seth. don't forget to wipe the spirit gum off your top lip there.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 10:16 PM       
I'll do that after you clean Sharon's jizz off your face. It jiggles off your chin when you speak, which is very distracting.

So what exactly are these domestic terrorist attacks of which you speak? 'Cuz certainly if you knew what the topic was about, which is terrorist strikes on the USA, you wouldn't have diverted attention away from it and towards yourself, right?
Mocker

Old Apr 24th, 2003, 11:42 PM       
Maybe if you weren't so preoccupied with all those homoerotic sperm visions and tried some logic ...terrorists can target the us and it's interests without makin the attacks domestic. dumb shit. Cyber terrorists attack daily. Terror attacks occur all the time but they're tossed off as hate crimes.

i didn't say anything about israel in this post, or being a jew...and if you ever pulled out those race baiting frat jokes in front of my face i'd choke you with your own Klan hood and spit on your fresh grave.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:40 AM       
Since when do cyber attacks, as you say, "involve murder"? And you know damn well that the theme of this thread is organized resistance, which goes beyond the tragedies that happen when white trash gets drunk. "tossed off as hate crimes"... what the fuck does that mean? Shouldn't that be redundant, or has violence been disassociated with hate in your warped mind?

I don't have any resentment for the fact that you're Jewish, and you know that damn well. I'm irked by the fact that you're an ethnocentrist cunt who too often fails to alot appropriate respect to the lives of those unlike himself. You're a pseudo-feisty one, especially making superbly adolescent threats to someone over the internet. Can you make up your mind about whether I'm Catholic, or atheist, or do I belong to the KKK which hates both of those?

I hope you don't really think you're such the victim as you'd like us to imagine you. That depth of dilusionment is quite unhealthy.
Mocker

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 01:39 AM       
Which explains why you keep bringing up my ethnicity or making posts for no other reason except JUST to tell me how preoccupied YOU think I am with my ethnicity...or adding some bigoted joke or cliched slur (like assuming i have a victim complex)....since you can't see past my religion and you're so psychotic that you think EVERY post i make has some zionist subtext calling out to you....maybe perhaps you should get that problem under control and quit the "hey maaaan you're such and ethnocentric blah blah that you deserve MY racist remarks" bullshit. Shut the fuck up kid.
You're a sick fucking little baby... just a stupid, stupid little kid sitting in the midwest talking about the Jeeeews. Is there anything more tragic?

Anyway - terrorist crimes involving murder get filed away as hate crimes all the time and the details are buried, and the affiliations to various organizations are rarely acknowledged for some reason (perhaps because they'd blow their sources for future intelligence on bigger actions). terrorism doesn't have to involve murder or mass murders to still be terrorism by state department definition. there can be terrorist activities (such as laundering money) without huge destruction to make headlines and it's still terrorist related. plus the wtc bombings took 8 years to plan and execute. al qaeda has taken credit for at least two actions on international soil in the past year.
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 09:27 AM       
Well. I think you're kind of ethnocentric. I mean, all I know about you is this message board, and tht's your major focus here. I'm not sure that's a problem, I mean if you posted in the Music forum and almost all your posts were about surf music I don't think I'd get all upset about that. Post what your interested in. But if someone sees you as ethnocentric I don't think it's shocking.

That being said if you really want to see ethnic slurs purely for their own sake you should check out Vince. He Jew baits 3 out of 5 posts. Most of them are s funny as that dreidel joke.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 11:02 AM       
I love you too, Max.
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 11:14 AM       
I guessed that when you described me giving you a 'rim job'.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:23 PM       
You would probably like to give me a rim job, Max. Strong, self-assured men seem to be who you hate the most, which means you have a secret homo-fetish for them.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:27 PM       
Would Max be giving you your fantasy rim job before or after your big hairy lumberjack carries you out of the burning building in his warm and loving arms?
Mocker

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:28 PM       
i dont know burbank...maybe you *should* go play with your driedel?

there's a different between self pride in ones ethnicity. and singling out someone else for their ethnicity in a derogatory light.... don'tcha think?

this isn't about anything as inconsequential as music genres. none of my posts have given anyone the green light to bigotry.

and i have been disturbed by vince's comments towards you.... [/i]
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:29 PM       
I don't know Vince, I think it's more likely you actually describing me giving you a 'rim job' is evidence of a 'secret homo-fetish'.

I don't think it's anything I'd have imagined myself.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 01:37 PM       
Vince is just some clan-assed Nazi robot. Like Smarterchild, only with a randomness generator hard coded into his programming which produdes random typoes and grammarical errors in order to make him seem more human.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 01:52 PM       
I've never "brought up your ethnicity", except maybe when I told you that I was to eat pork one evening at Loon Lake Lodge last summer. I merely point out the fact that you have a masturbatory preoccupation with Israeli interests that makes you an ignorant piece of shit when it comes to anything else. Give me one example of when I've used bigoted language or Jewish slurs. Show your cards, asshole.

You, on the other hand, have repeatedly made remarks on the fact that I live in the midwest and that I'm Catholic. Hypocrisy like that makes me wonder how you can have any sense of identity while harboring such blatant double standards. And when have I talked about the Jeeeeeews? Don't you think that if I wanted to talk about the Jews, I would bring up those whom I've slept with? Nah, I find enough material talking just about you. I don't care if you're Jewish or not, it doesn't matter. You're an extremist, simple as that, and your cultural background is hardly relevant. You're also an extreme hypocrite as I've pointed out, which makes it even more ironic that you're constantly on guard against ethnic attacks which have yet to come.
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 02:25 PM       
"there's a different between self pride in ones ethnicity. and singling out someone else for their ethnicity in a derogatory light.... don'tcha think?"

Why, Acdxx, that's an almost Vincean sentence! But to be fair, of course there's difference. I was merely stating that your 'self pride' does seem ethnocentric in it's singlemindedness. Single minded enough that I get a little uncomfortable you are imagining me 'playing' with my 'dreidel'.

I don't think anything you've said is grounds for a bigotted response at all. The charge, however, that you see everything through a single lense has some merit. Your lense, while quite different from mine, is at least informed and your arguments are reasonably well structured. I might accuse you of having a chip on your shoulder, but you're certainly not an idiot and I always think about what you say.

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 02:29 PM       
you guys are so off the thread... lets instead all bow our heads in honor and respect for the almighty lord and saviour, our great president, who has saved the (un-)United States Of America from the great "evils" that lurk in and around us

Since there are fair shares of conspiracy theories being spout about in America, I will bet you that if another "9/11" or bombing happens again, just look for the left-behind greasy trails leading to the White -washed- House doors. I've been told that this is were the "evilist" terrorists hang out these days.
Further more, I will add that we are not yet through with ploughing "our" way throughout the entire Middle-east... think of the oil in Iran, and all those "non-christian, EVILS" that still lurk about in the countries that we have not yet attacked!

All we need is just a few more zillion $$ to support us/US in our noble crusades!
Mocker

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 03:47 PM       
Seth "I've never "brought up your ethnicity", except maybe when I told you that I was to eat pork one evening at Loon Lake Lodge last summer. I merely point out the fact that you have a masturbatory preoccupation with Israeli interests that makes you an ignorant piece of shit when it comes to anything else. Give me one example of when I've used bigoted language or Jewish slurs. Show your cards, asshole. "

That paragraph alone says it all. So desperate for a jab that you thought that particular joke about kosher dietary laws was even funny? P.S. I had a pork bun for lunch.

Seth "Don't you think that if I wanted to talk about the Jews, I would bring up those whom I've slept with? "

Fetishizing race? Oh yawn. The only thing biting or funny about that is the dillusional pretense that you've even had sex. Loaning your copy of David Duke's "Jewish Supremacism" to a cute Jewess co-ed is not sex.

At least my comments about you being Catholic were made in a fucking thread titled CATHOLICS... and I didn't have to resort to stereotypes or slurs to do it.

Burbank - the point being that even when people represent their opinions with some ethnic pride, it's not an invite for racial comments. i realize the bigots among us, failing miserably to excersise some self control call this a "double standard" .... but EVEN when someone like Al Sharpton or Farrakahn (both extremists and ethnocentrics in my book) stand up representing themselves by their ethnicity, it's not okay for someone to respond with slurs and invoke the topic "slavery" to an unrelated debate, right? this is no different to me as a jew with comments about the holocaust and my "victim complex" .
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 04:10 PM       
That paragraph alone says it all. So desperate for a jab that you thought that particular joke about kosher dietary laws was even funny? P.S. I had a pork bun for lunch.

God, you have a poor memory. My point last July was that you don't apply your cultural heritage to things as relevant as religion or diet. Granted most of my Jewish friends don't eat kosher, or do so only on special occasions, you set up your victimhood as a verz transparent façade. You exploit your culture as if it gives you more credibility.

You said last summer something along the lines of "who cares what a white Catholic has to say." Living in the Protestant Bible Belt, has it ever occurred to you that I've probably been dealt more prejudice than most of your Hebrew brethren? Have I ever tried to make myself look like a martyr every time someone quotes the KJV instead of the Vulgate? Why don't I hold Vince in any kind light, despite being comrades in faith?

You'd get a kick out of the Loveline forum, I bet. A kick in the ass, perhaps, but a kick all the same.
Mocker

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 04:22 PM       
" you don't apply your cultural heritage to things as relevant as religion or diet. Granted most of my Jewish friends don't eat kosher, or do so only on special occasions, you set up your victimhood as a verz transparent façade. You exploit your culture as if it gives you more credibility. "

Maybe you confused me with Burbank for a second cause you sure as hell don't know shit about me or my religious practices (and you obviously have little true practical understanding of the Jewish religion if you think any of that is grounds for "exploitation" accusations to begin with) ....shut the fuck up with your boring assumptions.

This thread and my original contributions to it had NOTHING to do with my race or religon till YOU BROUGHT IT UP. Stick to the Lovelines where it's easier to disguise such fuckwad bigotry.