Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 10:59 AM       
That was fun, Im sure the Sharks are gonna play rough as well. Van,LA, and SJ all have 55 points and are fighting for home ice on the first round. I dont understand why we arent 3rd seed. I thought the tie breaker goes to whohas more regulation wins. I should read the rules again.

Oh, I think it must be that the second tie breaker is greater number of games won excluding games won in SOs. My chart doesnt show SO wins. :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:32 AM       
I think we have less so wins than Vancouver. Im totally confused on this, Im sure Ill figure it out later. And by figure it out I mean have the Kings page explain it to me. lol

edit: Wow I'm really bad at this. They are all saying that the Stars need to lose tonight and I would think we would be more worried about the Blues advancing on us. Somehow Dallas losing helps us clinch the playoffs.

Last edited by Tadao : Apr 19th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM       
Mr Kitsa felt the need to patronizingly explain the NHL points system to me the other night. Mr Kitsa just about got himself bitchslapped.

If I want his encyclopedic knowledge of the game, I'll play NHL '11, like he does. Until then fuck right the hell off and don't ever ask me what icing is again.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:41 PM       
Dear Buffalo

SRSLY. NOT COOL.

- Winnipeg
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:29 AM       
Got it wrong again. I guess Dallas can tie us if they win every game from here on out and we lose all of ours.

So we need Detroit or Dallas to lose one game.

Woohoo
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:33 AM       
I need Detroit to lose every game
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:37 AM       
I need Detroit to not exist.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:13 PM       
Montreal needs to beat Washington

GOD
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:02 PM       
Fuck shoot-out loss, so now we really need the Caps to lose tonight
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 07:22 PM       
Poor 10k, espn standins says that Buffalo is eliminated from the playoffs.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:51 PM       
FUCKING WASHINGTON IS UP 4-0

SO MAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:23 PM       
I bought nhl.com gamecenter to watch kings game when the season started only to find out I am blocked from kings games. I cant watch ducks games and every once in a while I can watch a sharks game. Ive never had a problem getting a Canucks game but today Im blocked from the Van Det game. What the fuck, they are in a god dam different country.

NEVER BUY NHL GAMECENTER

teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:36 PM       
Good to know
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:50 PM       
We can get something called NHL Centre Ice here where you get a whole bunch of different channels with all the games. I haven't seen anything blacked out on there before, but a bunch of the US stations aren't using HD feeds so it looks like garbage.

Also, American hockey announcers usually talk about everything EXCEPT for the game that's going on right in front of them. I watched a Philly game once where they talked about boxing for half of the second period and even interviewed a guy LOL
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 12:37 AM       
heh it cracks me up when they get bored of calling the game.

gamecenter is for phones and computers. It worked with ipad so i was all happy.

Stupid redwings made it into ot. Looks like its up to the kings to earn their own guarenteed spot in the playoffs. lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 09:52 AM       
lol Im wrong yet again. We are in even though detroit got a point.

Cbj, well take care of Dallas if you take care of Sj.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:21 PM       
Let's hope...Detroit lost in shootout, right?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:08 PM       
Yeah, they made it to SO and lost.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:35 PM       
Yaaay, eat it sharks
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:07 PM       
and the wild bit a big one too!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:07 AM       
God damit, we let dallas get a point.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:27 AM       
I keep hearing that the refs made a lot of bad calls. I guess I cant get too upset with the Kings until I watch the game. :/
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:06 PM       
GG Buffalo

That game was too stressful. Enroth is a beast.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 09:53 AM       
God I hope the Jackets win on Thurs. That would make for a fantastic game on Saturday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 10:06 AM       
People are pissed off at Brown this morning

IDK, on one hand Pominville is an idiot for squatting into a check face first, on the other hand I think I see Brown throw that elbow out at just the right time.