Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 02:43 PM       
Man, I was wondering why people were pissin on Sam Adams

Thanks, Hippo!
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 01:46 AM       
I've been awake for over 22 hours now. In those 22+ hours, I have worked a full shift, driven 4.5 hours one way and then 4.5 hours back, done laundry, and been broken up with.

Fuck today in the ass.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 02:59 PM       
Did you drive 4 1/2 hours to drop her off in wasteland and then dive 4 1/2 hours back to civilization?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 03:33 PM       
Damn dude.
That's pretty crappy.
Did you at least get your dog?
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
Actually she wasn't there. I drove 4.5 hours to get broken up with over the phone and then drive back.

I had a job interview today in Morgantown, so I was going to go up last night, sleep at the apartment, get the job, and come back to work tonight at 9:30 at my regular job.

But then out of nowhere it's over so I drove back last night.
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
Nope, it's her dog. He wasn't there either, so I left him a note about how he should never stop pissing on the floor. It's in his kennel.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
What's that mean to you?
Being stuck in Hoodbridge still?
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Yeah. Stuck in Woodbridge, stuck at my shithole job, stuck in a filthy house that does awful things for my allergies as well as mood, and being completely alone.

I actually had a lot of stock in this relationship. We had a lot of plans and a lot of hopes and a lot of shit that is just suddenly gone.

I'm kind of still in shock.
Egg
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 03:48 PM       
If she couldn't break up with you to your face she's a bitch anyways.
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 04:11 PM       
Well it's better this way.

Otherwise I would have accepted a job, quit mine, moved back in, just to have her do it then.

Really she was pulling that whole "I don't know what I want" bullshit. That's not going to fly the night before I find out if I'm living in Woodbridge or Morgantown.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 05:00 PM       
You should move in with me then. I need a 3rd roommate and we don't have any pets besides Dr. Fluff who lives outside most of the time.

Either way I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
I'm thinking now is my chance to finally drop off the face of the earth.

The last time I lost all attachments, I was still in school so I couldn't just leave.

Now I'm out of school and have no anchors.

I'm just afraid I will end up hopelessly alone, somewhere far away from what I'm used to. On top of not getting a job or a place to live.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
I've wandered many time, do it while you can.
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 05:46 PM       
You've left and returned, or left and started over, so to speak?

Part of me doesn't want to risk giving up a job since apparently jobs are hard to come by these days. The way I see it, though--everybody needs a grocer!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 05:59 PM       
I left and never looked back, you can return if you want at anytime if you don't burn your bridges. Granted it is harder to do nowadays.
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 07:37 AM       
I have no bridges to burn.

Somehow a text message conversation she initiated regarding my printer turned into her telling me "this wasn't meant to happen" and even later . . .
direct quote. . .
"i mean you just make me feel like you dont think i care about you and im not dealing well with the fact that you never want to see me again"

FUCK OFF.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 01:33 PM       
Yeah um... Your better off with lotion and a sock. Good thing you are rid of her, you just don't know what to do because you just walked out into the sun after being in the dark all this time.
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
Maybe so but it was quite a sexy dark.
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:39 AM       
A dime a dozen, my friend.
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 06:22 AM       
Yeah but I was into her hardcore. Haha.

I had an asshole truck driver come in tonight so I called his employer and bitched them out. When the receiver came in at 4am I told her about it and she called them and raised hell also.

I was not in the mood for some stupid motherfucker.

Especially after getting fucked by my employer.

I'm a bitter person.
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 07:14 AM       
It's ok to be bitter.
Some of us here have made a lifestyle out of it.
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 07:18 AM       
Yes but I've always been bitter and then I was doing so well and now I'm just right back where I was and then some.

Usually I'm very quiet and reserved in person, but lately if you say the wrong thing to me you're not going to like my response.

And I'm pissed off that they only gave me 30 hours this week, and three days off. I'm bummed out about my plans being fucked and Ashley probably being fucked by somebody else. I'm bummed out because it's cold. I've been reflecting on my mother's death a lot in the past couple of days.

She always used to tell me I was bitter. I hated it. I don't want to be bitter.
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 12:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
This thread sucks now that Aaarg is posting here.
you wish
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 07:17 PM       
OMG UNCLE SHAMS BACK I THOUGHT HE LEFT BUT HES BACK!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM       
I was fooled thrice!