Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 04:14 AM        Home Depot and Lowes conspiracy
It's 4 AM and I had a slight problem with my furnace so I went home depot's website to see how much this shit will cost me. Thier site is "temporarily unavailible". No problem, i'll go to lowes website, same stuff. OK but Lowes website is down as well for the same reasons, they claim to be updating it. CONSPIRACY!!!!! We need to burn down as many of thier stores down as we can before the sun comes up for some reason.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 12:13 PM       
i worked at home depot for a couple years, corporate is always urging you to remember to hate lowes. whenever something happened someone didnt like it was always 'well ill just go to lowes then ' honestly it all seemed very forced and bogus to me. i dunno what could be wrong with your furnace that home depot would be the place to look though. unless the drain is cracked, the pump is broke, the vent is messed up or you need a new filter
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 01:31 PM       
fuck lowes and fuck home depot. Menards is where it's at.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 02:32 PM       
It's commonly known that Home Depots webmaster is a vampire and Lowes is a vampire hunter.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 02:49 PM       
The only thing Home Depot sells that I need are filters. I just think it's fucked up that they mutually updated. You would think one would run a sale when the other goes down but I guess not. I was in there in the plumbing section and I couldn't find a 1/2" ball valve that wasnt either falling apart, missing peices, or couldn't close all the way. Everything is mixed up to, all random shit all over the place and employees just standing around.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 04:59 PM       
I worked at Lowe's for over a year. Went through their asst. store manager program. We would laugh at people who shopped at Menards. We would constantly get people in the store who needed to fix something and when asked where they purchased the item, 99% of the time it was from Menards - they were like the white trash family on the Home Improvement block.

We didn't hate them, just pitied them. Home Depot did, too. Funny thing though, we were mostly competetive between other local Lowe's store. Another thing was that our store had no problem hiring people who were previously employed by HD or Menards, but it was common knowledge that the other two wouldn't hire former Lowe's employees. CONSPIRACY!
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.