Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 12:48 PM       
atchesbrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Guy's a douche. But so was the student.

Student filming representative walking down the street. Asks loaded question. Rep asks question in return "Who are you?" - student refuses to answer. (Reasonable question - the student addressed him by name, so he already had some information about Rep - student should have answered immediately - and did not, merely repeated the question several times.)

Rep gets pissed off. Gets caught on film/posted on YouTube.

In retrospect, Rep should have either ignored the student, or (better choice) since the student refused to identify himself, just say pleasantly "I have no comment to those who haven't the courage to stand behind their questioning."
D'AAAW. that last option is just PRECIOUS. so let's review: gangly punk kids think they're hotshots and are gonna ask a senator a "GOTCHA!" question without identifying themselves, because THAT'S THE WAY THEY ROLL.

the natural response to this, of course, is to grab them in an impotent and inexplicable rage and exhibit behavior that I haven't heard of since my aunt and mom remembered that they hated each other during my little brother's high school graduation
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 12:58 PM       
In short. Everyone in the video is an ass hat.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Was Fiji as bad ass as I would imagine it to be?
It was the best trip ever. Honestly. It's a beautiful country and the weather is almost always fantastic. The people are all friendly and welcoming. I'd definitely go back. Felt good to do volunteer work too. Many of us who went on the trip already miss it and want to plan an in-Canada reunion already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
edit: Welcome back MarioRPG. Did you remember to get Tadao a souvenir?
I've got a postcard I'm sure I could send his way. Although I did see a knockoff "Power Station" that boasted 8-bits of gaming power that I jokingly thought about picking up. That'd more be for someone like Chojin though. It even had a terribly image of Lara Croft on the box

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I wanna see all the pictures MarioRPFIJI
Woop! I'll get a thread up in a day or so and show off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
WHAT COLOUR WERE THE HATS AT THE HOTDOG STAND :religiousdebate
I'm sure I'm missing something here. But regardless hats are banned in the villages because they offend the chief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Does being back from Fiji make you a sad dad

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 05:43 PM       
http://www.regretsy.com/2010/06/22/atm-machine/

human centipede cat toy.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
But regardless hats are banned in the villages because they offend the chief.

NO HATS ALLOWED

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 07:07 PM       
Lynne Thigpen

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 11:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
DRAGONCOCK: like Hackers
DRAGONCOCK: I AM ACID BURN
Horace Horsecollar: and I'm that guy that was in scooby doo later in his career
DRAGONCOCK: hahaha
DRAGONCOCK: i can't even remember his hacker name
important fact i learned from Hackers: real hackers use mac laptops
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
I'm sure I'm missing something here. But regardless hats are banned in the villages because they offend the chief.
I WAS MAKING A RED DWARF REFERENCE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 10:55 PM       
Hey, 10k, can I call you ghost dad?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 03:39 AM       
That's ok, keep the postcard, next time you go to Fiji send me one from there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 05:43 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Hey, 10k, can I call you ghost dad?
I endorse this. I'd even reccomend putting the 10K V Ghost on top of Bill Cosby's head.

:ANGRIESTPLAGIARISM
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 04:29 PM       
I was really, genuinely considering making a 10,000V (cartoon version) cake for the hell of it. I had visions of orange coconut.

I might still do it, I just have to be in the mood.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
I made ginger rice balls. They were good.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
zhukov, that apple chocolate you sent was incredibly kickass. Up till now, I had never partaken in apple flavoring that actually tasted like fresh apples and not that godawful sour green apple crap. Because of the sour apple crap, I was convinced I did not like apple-flavored things. The chocolate you sent has made me rethink this.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
COMFEST WEEK KITSA, SEE YOU AND YOUR LOOK A LIKES THERE.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
I WILL BE NOWHERE NEAR THERE FOR MORE REASONS THAN ONE.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:41 PM       
BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THERE, BABS
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:46 PM       
thanks for the heads-up, though, I have to pass through Columbus and I appreciate the reminder that traffic will be a thick slice of hell
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:58 PM       
Comfest is a dead museum of yuppies, hipsters, and homeless gypsies. I'll more than likely find myself three sheets to the wind next to the stagnant waters of the Scioto instead.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 10:04 PM       
there are plenty of idiots who think it's Burning Man
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 10:13 PM       
That and the persistant abuse of "hacky sack".
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
speaking of sack.

http://technorati.com/entertainment/...oing-it-wrong/

Video completely NSFW, bitty wiener visible.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 10:30 PM       
None of that should be on your mind, you know, being a mom and all. Almost qualifying as a sad dad
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Not sure what you mean by on my mind, but that guy had a number of sad situations going on. I was surprised they didn't censor the footage somehow.

I have a special eyeroll for all the people standing around, "FREEEDOM OF SPEECH! YEAH, I'M TAPING THIS, MAN! THE WORLD IS WATCHING!"

The problem with modern "hippies" is that, for the most part, they are utterly vapid. They have no message. They have no conviction. They have fads and they have vague unhappiness and they still buy their ankle-length batik dresses from Nirvana at the mall.

I know of a few exceptions, but they were around for actual hippiedom when it really was about something.