Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Or one of your blunts in a plate of appetizers.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
Or a childs scream amongst the clatter and tinkering of sharpened garden tools
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
retard thunderdome
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:09 PM       
if only two men could enter and no man leaves
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:10 PM       
UNCLE!!!
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
So... How are you doing, Fathom? Last I saw you were not doing so great. Any good news, man?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
My family and I are living on ramen noodles and borrowed time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:33 PM       
That's the title of my new mixtape, by the way.
Banned

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
It sounds like the name of a Moby single.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
idiot, fz is moby
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 10:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
It sounds like the name of a Moby single.
your signature/quote/avatar combo isn't quite wacky or witty enough yet, you almost got it though.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
There may be copyright issues involved, but whatever floats.
If I am paid, I give my permission

I must be paid with a claymated short of my avatar slapping bjork in the face with its cock
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 06:21 AM       
wow spacers? I would've never thought of that.

so i it working now?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 06:27 AM       
yep fine and dandy like sugar candy
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 07:55 AM       
Quote:
Thanks. You're probably the first.

Look, I'm not an asshole. I'm just sensitive and go off on people who are rude to me. It's funny until it shows up on your resume, and Google is just as bad when it comes to first impressions. That is the only reason I took umbrage. I can take a joke. Sorry to hear you're having a rough day.
For bad stuff to show up on your resume that would mean you fucking put it there yourself.

So what have we learned here? We have learned Pram puts all the stuff people say about him on his resume, and then it is somehow our fault
Banned

Old Sep 17th, 2011, 10:31 AM       
If I put everything everywhere it shows up, then why, after a month and a half of my absence, are you still linking to a thread about me? You had plenty of opportunity to let it go, but something tells me you don't want to because you know it does me harm every time you post with it in your sig.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:03 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
Quote:
[I've] had plenty of opportunity to let it go, but [i] don't want to because [I really want you to think] [repeatedly posting a link to a stupid thread no one will ever read] does me harm every time you post with it in your sig.
Edited for clarity.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
Pram, Don, or whatever you go by these days, please just let it go already. You're doing this all to yourself.

Unless of course, you're into sado-masochism and self-flaggelation, in which case, have at it, bro.
You may already be there.
Banned

Old Sep 17th, 2011, 02:52 PM       
Not at all. I'm into pulling the wool off of your eyes because you have a very wrong perception of me. I like to joke, have fun, tease a little... But at the end of the day I always come back to humble and nice. Can you say the same about yourself? If so, LET'S SEE IT!

Also, people WILL read that stupid thread you post the link to a hundred million times per month because it's under my God-given NAME, you hemorrhoid blood clot.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA IS A PEDOPHILE
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA IS A MURDERER
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA IS A DICK LICKER
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA HAS BLACK PARENTS
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA IS REALLY A HERMAPHRODITE
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA ONCE BROKE 5 LIGHTBULBS IN HIS ANUS AT ONCE.

No one gives a fuck. Shut up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 03:16 PM       
IF ANYONE GOOGLED YOUR NAME AND SPENT MORE THAN A MINUTE'S TIME LOOKING AT THIS BOARD, THEY WOULD SEE THAT WE COULDN'T GIVE LESS OF A FUCK ABOUT YOU, THAT NONE OF THE ACCUSATIONS HAVE MERIT, AND THAT YOU ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING EVER ON THE PLANET, BEATING OUT POL POT AND HITLER. IF YOU AREN'T HIRED FOR ANY REASON RELATED TO YOUR BEING ON THIS FORUM, THAT IS THE REASON. GO AHEAD AND LINK YOUR EMPLOYERS TO THIS POST, KING BIPOLAR DOUCHE.

Last edited by Fathom Zero : Sep 17th, 2011 at 11:59 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
Someone actually did come into the ER with a lightbulb up his ass when I was working one night They lubed him up and delivered it like a baby, with forceps. They were afraid it would break in his ass.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 08:00 PM       
What would you have done if it did break inside of his ass? How would all of that glass inside be handled?