PDA

View Full Version : Bringing a knife to a gufight

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:23 PM
http://www.herald.ns.ca/Metro/556773.html

onlookers refuse to disperse after police tell them to so they got video of the police tasering an asshat who stole a sword and terrorized a sears.

Norma Jean (who wrote the song knife in a gunfight) unavailable for comment.

I tell you if we don't try to find work for Ninjas Chuck Norris put out of business this will only happen more.

Esuohlim
Feb 4th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Since I have you on ignore this thread is now about fun noodles ok

http://images.travelpod.com/users/bradman/worldtour-2006.1155123420.dscn0752.jpg

xbxDaniel
Feb 4th, 2007, 07:58 PM
He looks like he is having fun.

GADZOOKS
Feb 4th, 2007, 09:40 PM
that might me the time of his life

Sam
Feb 4th, 2007, 10:55 PM
When I had a pool I used to do that with funnoodles all the time. :(

zeldasbiggestfan
Feb 4th, 2007, 11:10 PM
I like ones with holes so I can shoot water out of them.

xbxDaniel
Feb 4th, 2007, 11:47 PM
When I had a pool I used to do that with funnoodles all the time. :(

I found it easier to just float on my back. :\

EisigerBiskuit
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:32 AM
I took the liberty of sucking on one end of the noodle and choking on the liquid. I nearly died!

Grislygus
Feb 5th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Stephen Paugh, checking out a T-shirt display, said he had heard about the swordsman but considered it an isolated incident. He was more excited about the improvement in his vision, as he had undergone cataract surgery Friday morning.
"I’m overwhelmed with it," he said as he looked around the mall without glasses for the first time in years.

The hell? This reads exactly like the randomly generated newspaper articles in Sim City 2000.

"Local Joe Nobody, checking out a drink at the Orange Julius stand, said he heard about the Lama rampage but considered it an isolated incident. He was more excited about the improvement in his spatulas, as he had undergone chemotherapy Friday morning.

"I'm overwhelmed with it," he said as he skipped around the mall without kidneys for the first time in years."

xbxDaniel
Feb 5th, 2007, 05:32 PM
That doesn't have anything to do with Noodles Gus, what are you talking about? :rolleyes

Grislygus
Feb 5th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Whoops, sorry.

"Local Joe Nobody, checking out the noodles in the pool section, said he heard about the Lama rampage but considered it an isolated incident. He was more excited about the improvement in his floaties, as he had taken swimming lessons Friday morning.

"I'm overwhelmed with it," he said as he swam around the mall without inner tubes for the first time in years."

Noodles
Feb 5th, 2007, 09:29 PM
I wish I was as fun as fun noodles:(

Noodles
Feb 5th, 2007, 09:35 PM
I SHALL NEVER BRING KNIFE TO A GUFIGHT.

xbxDaniel
Feb 5th, 2007, 10:01 PM
I was really hoping you wouldn't wander your way here.

Sacks
Feb 6th, 2007, 12:26 AM
My experiences with funoodles always end in blood or tears, those things sting like the dickens when someone gets a good wack at your face.

Chojin
Feb 15th, 2007, 08:55 PM
grislygus made me lol ;<

also that dude's pool is totally filled with skylite

liquidstatik
Feb 16th, 2007, 01:32 PM
it makes it prrty ;o

Fathom Zero
Feb 17th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Those noodles are like giant foam straws you can hit people with and leave huge red welts on their backs.

I have many.

Divisible by Waffle
Feb 17th, 2007, 11:02 PM
I used to get kicked out of the pool for hitting little kids with those things. I don't know why those asshole lifeguards made such a big deal of it; I was having FUN!! :(