I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sports & Health (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   WWE (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69699292)

Guitar Woman Oct 17th, 2009 04:26 AM

Hell yeah, motherfuckers.

The rest of Smackdown was pretty good tonight, except for Matt Hardy vs Eric Escobar: EXTREME JIGGLEPAUNCH SHOWDOWN

Sam Oct 17th, 2009 04:43 AM

Screw that noise, this was the best thing to happen in wrestling so far this month

Pentegarn Oct 17th, 2009 10:43 AM

Well that was rather disgusting and disgraceful

elx Oct 23rd, 2009 10:04 AM

so why is wwf in the sports section? it should most certainly be in the television area with the other soap operas

Guitar Woman Oct 23rd, 2009 02:08 PM

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 23rd, 2009 03:32 PM

Sports entertainment.

Guitar Woman Oct 24th, 2009 12:31 AM

Haha, oh my god, Team Smackdown is going to get fucking buried after the lineup change.

I can't understand any of these swaps. Finlay? Matt Hardy? R-Truth? The fucking Hart Dynasty? I didn't really like any of the original team other than McIntyre but they were better than those retards.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 24th, 2009 09:06 AM

FINLAY!!!!!!!!

Guitar Woman Oct 28th, 2009 04:15 PM

Hulk Hogan's coming to TNA.

SECOND BANANA'S GONNA RUN WILD ON YOU, BROTHER

Pentegarn Oct 28th, 2009 10:45 PM

He needs money now that his ex is taking him to the cleaners :D

Chojin Nov 1st, 2009 02:42 AM

I like how Cena gets 2 title attempts, both times with the stipulation that Orton can't rematch. Why? Cena got like 10 tries before he finally won the "I Quit" match, and that was pretty much a foregone conclusion since the WWE decided that superfaces can never lose by submission. The ironman match was pretty good, but why in the graces of fuck would you tap out with 3 seconds left on the clock? I'd be fine with my boy losing if it didn't always happen in the lamest way every single time.

Smackdown could have really used Cena, too, since they're already pandering to the K-12 crowd over there.

So now Cena has a belt that he doesn't need, and Orton is feuding with.. Kofi? What did he do to deserve that? Did Orton really punt Shane in the head?

Sam Nov 2nd, 2009 04:10 PM

Kofi was such a hardass wrecking Orton's super cool nascar :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Nov 3rd, 2009 12:07 AM

REALLY?

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 3rd, 2009 09:30 AM

Orton is a no trick pony.

Guitar Woman Nov 3rd, 2009 11:02 AM

I was anxious to see him wrestle last night, because I've never actually sat down to watch a Randy Orton match, but then Legacy ran out and I was like "oh fuck you, buddy, can't you do anything for yourself"

And then Ozzy and Sharon brought out team Kool-Aid to help Kofi, and neither Kofi or Orton got any time in the ring after that. Aren't they the fucking ones feuding, here?

Best match of the night was Evan Bourne vs The Miz, but it's horseshit that Miz won at the last second after getting his ass kicked spectacularly the entire time. Again.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 3rd, 2009 02:25 PM

I'm pretty sure Miz is just 2P of Jack Swagger. I did see the Kool-Aid allstars come out and rumble.

Chojin Nov 3rd, 2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 656635)
Best match of the night was Evan Bourne vs The Miz, but it's horseshit that Miz won at the last second after getting his ass kicked spectacularly the entire time. Again.

Yeah, the Miz wrestles like a heel Cena.

Download one of Orton's matches from the last few pay-per-views, they were all pretty good.

Sam Nov 4th, 2009 12:34 AM

Unless he is wrestling John Cena, then he just gets steamrolllllllllleeeeeeddd.

Chojin Nov 4th, 2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 656785)
Unless he is wrestling John Cena, then he just gets steamrolllllllllleeeeeeddd.

Not really, Cena's style is to get his ass beat until he builds up his ultra meter and then win in two moves.

Sam Nov 4th, 2009 07:37 PM

When I saw Cena vs Miz at "The Bash" :rolleyes it was Cena no selling the two offensive moves Miz managed to crap out and then Cena going through his entire move list in under 2 minutes. Then the next night at RAW it was basically the same thing but longer. :(

Chojin Nov 4th, 2009 11:51 PM

SHOULDER BLOCK
SHOULDER BLOCK
DODGE A PUNCH
BACK DROP
5-KNUCKLE SHUFFLE
F-U

that should be his finisher in the game ;< it requires too much cooperation on the other guy's part to pull off the entire combo

sometimes orton just lays down for the second shoulder block and cena goes flying out of the ring, it's hilarious

Sam Nov 5th, 2009 12:42 AM

That is basically what he did to Miz except he ended it with the STFU after the FU or as it is now known "The Attitude Adjustment"

Guitar Woman Nov 9th, 2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Survivor Series Card
TEAM MORRISON: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin and Finlay vs. TEAM MIZ: The Miz, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger

Team Midcard vs Team Douchebag hair

I laughed at Miz and Swagger on the same team, then marked out for JoMo and Evan Bourne, which I thought would only happen in fantasy land 2000 years into the future

Also lol, only one member of Team Kofi is white. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 9th, 2009 02:03 PM

I'm more worried about the northern ireland against southern ireland. I feel like no one hates the Irish more than the Irish :(

Sam Nov 9th, 2009 09:58 PM

OH COOL NEXT WEEK MONDAY NIGHT RAW IS BEING HOSTED BY NICKLEBACK. I GUESS I'M NEVER WATCHING IT AGAIN. EVER.

EEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR. >:

THE FUCKING LINE HAS BEEN FUCKING CROSSSSED.