Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 04:13 PM        WWE
So, I stopped watching it even as a joke a while ago, roughly around the time they revealed that Vince McMahon has an illegitimate midget son.

Since then, I tuned in once to see that midget paint a hole on a wall and run into it to escape Carlito Carribean Cool (who of course ran into it after him bugs-bunny style)

And then I tuned in again to see Vince and JBL in a cage match versus that midget while the midget's irish caretaker was handcuffed to the ropes and crying.

So, really, what the fuck? Who watches RAW to see that shit? (protip: it is nowhere near as funny as I make it sound)

I also caught last night's main event which was pretty good, all things considered. I hate Cena's character to death, but am glad to see MY BOY Randy get over. Orton and Cena 3Ding some jobbers was pretty excellent. Still just as tired of Triple H winning every altercation as I was five years ago.

SECOND QUESTION: Who do y'all think is gonna win main event at wrestlemania? Cena, Orton, or Triple H?

I'm hoping for Orton of course, but when was the last time a heel won in the main event at WM, you know :<
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
THE UNDERTAKER.

He will never lose.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
The "telent" (and I use the term loosely) is not what it once was when the likes of The Rock, Kurt Angle, and Mick Foley were there. It was a golden age that was ruined when Hollywood snatched up the most entertaining talent to make sub par movies. It was OK when Hogan and Ventura did it, because they still showed up to wrestle/announce.

Other than Carlito and Jericho, I don't think there is anyone left that has tht "it" that The Rock had, and even Carlito and Jericho only have a little of "it".

I am not sure Orten won't win at Wrestlemania though. It might be that they are setting up for Jericho to beat Orton (provided he is still around, I don't even know, but last I had heard they had a bit of a feud going).

I'll still watch Wrestlemania even though the luster has long diminished for me, mostly because a group of us get together every year and watch it. EDIT: And of course, the circus that is Floyd Mayweather vs. The Big Show, I almost forgot about that
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:56 PM       

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
A little bit of caution tape on that picture and it's perfect.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:23 PM       
Is Jake "The Snake" Roberts still doing crack?
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 05:43 AM       
I'll watch it every once in a while just to see if there is anyone as entertaining as the Rock.

I've always liked Jericho. I think he's got tons of showmanship. He needs to be a headliner.

I actually want to watch this Wrestlemania. the card looks pretty good. Except for one thing:

For the love of God, someone make Ric Flair retire. I get sick watching him try to amble across the ring, stiff as a board and unable to sell any of the hits. All he does is fall down, bleed, and somehow win.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 06:05 AM       
"somehow" is right.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 12:32 PM       
I think the Nature Boy will "die" sometime. Like Umaga breaks his neck or something.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
I thought it was funny.
dipshed
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 09:05 PM       
There is really a character named Caribbean Carlito Cool? yeesh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TOnmoR_v64U

"I got your. present"
"YOU'RE LEAVIN!"
"No I'm not leaving. and you got butterflies in your stomach. because you are gonna get married"
"I"M NERVOUS!!!"

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 10:39 PM       
I don't watch wrestling anymore so i'll contribute to this fine thread by posting some classic clips:

JAKE THE SNAKE WASTED:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9clRpVbYZw8&feature=related

BOOKER T CALLS HOGAN A NIGGA:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a1o82BVKFp8&feature=related
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 11:11 PM       
Booker T shined his brightest when he was doing schtick with Goldust

Booker and Goldust at the 7-11:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L7fcpPR4bFA

I was there live at this one; Booker, Goldust, AND The Rock (I miss The Rock, wrestling hasn't been the same since he left):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3apzEPVYM

Then there was this....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=82kCacHLgxY
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 12:08 AM       
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OJ520jGU2Ss

BLACK MACHISMO
dipshed
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 08:03 AM       
"My god king, that goldust is cookier than a pet COON. What's wrong with him?"

Now I remember why I stopped watching wrestling in the 90's.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 10:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
"My god king, that goldust is cookier than a pet COON. What's wrong with him?"

Now I remember why I stopped watching wrestling in the 90's.
To be fair, I think he was using the word "coon" as a short for racoon, not as a racial slur.
dipshed
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 12:07 PM       
Oh, I know. I just find the attempted domestication of wild animals appauling.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
Oh, I know. I just find the attempted domestication of wild animals appauling.
Nicely played
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM       

dipshed
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 05:43 PM       
Hey, it comes with the ladder he used when he hung himself.

Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 05:44 PM       
It's way too soon for Chris Benoit jokes. You need to edit your posts, please.