View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 11:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
WorldNetDaily is totally unbiased, though, right? It's not like it's a ultra conservative site or anything.
I thought that you were opposed to the "talking heads" of Fox, CNN and other "news" companies. That's why I was a little confused when you linked from this site, one which Bill O'Reilly has written for. Surely you don't just take bits and pieces of things that fit in with your view point and use them without considering how reliable they are. :O

There's nothing in there about death panels. If by death panels you mean insurance companies can deny care, well, they can do that now so don't you think calling such a thing a "death panel" just because there's some pointless bill now is a little asinine?
lol, are you that naive to believe that a left-wing news website would actually post the existence of death panels / rationing of care / cuts in medicare?

Absolutely not, all they talk about is the small little insignificant things in the bill that "regulate" the health care industry (who wrote the entire bill).....which aren't compulsory but merely voluntary....that sound good to the duped public.

This bill is a monstrosity and yet again the American people are going to swallow it, hook, line UN sinka! I don't even know why we continue to debate this.....we've agreed on the farce this bill is. Are we really haggling over if the Death Panels exist? They do....they obviously won't be called that. They'll probably be called "Happy Advisory Boards" which...as it says in the bill....will RATION CARE....DEATH = Rationing of Care....SURPRISE....genocide!

Anyone get that movie reference?