Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 12:35 AM        A Kill Bill video game?
Sorry to get your hopes up but isnt one being released... yet.

Most Licenced games suck eggs. And once some game company will get there grubby little hands on this we can expect it to be very poorly done. I'm expecting some kind of 3rd person action game with shitty graphics, horrible voice acting and a story that only slighlty resembles the actual story, and we can expect two of them to come out so the company can get even more money.

So I ask you, how would you make this game?

How would you take the Kill Bill licence and make it into a good game? What games would you model it after? How would you take the action from the movie and place it into the game? How would you do Key Scenes? Would you keep the same music from the movie? Would you even get to do the Crazy 88 fight?

Tell us and maybe someone will come across it and make this licence into a decent movie.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 12:46 AM       
ninja giden...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Captain Bukakke
Tropical is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 04:55 AM       
I heard they're making a Resevior Dog game.

I seriously don't know how, there's not alot of action in that movie.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 07:24 AM       
you could have a cartoony viewtiful joe style game. but with blood.

but that wouldnt be mass-market enough, they would have to do a god awful 3rd person gaunlet style game. 'kill enemies' 'run to next area' 'kill enemies' 'fight boss' 'congratulation!'

i cant imagine a resevoir dogs game (i know ones in developent), the heist may be decent game material, and a getaway, but the rest of the game will involve taping the 'shout' button.

i just thought, remember the dance that mr blonde does? you could make a dance dance revolution spin off of that. every 5 combo makes him slash the cop

GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 11:43 AM       
Quote:
So I ask you, how would you make this game?
Shot by shot re-make of the movie.
Enter the Matrix-esque gameplay, except without all of the sucking.

Voice acting by the actors and actresses, Tarantino could definitely pull strings for that. Hell, have him direct the fucking game.

I haven't seen the second movie yet, so I don't know how to deal with anything from it. I hear 2 has less action so I'd reposition the crazy 88 fight (which you would definitely get to do) towards the end of the game.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 03:04 PM       
I came up with an Idea last night, but I dont know how well it would work.

It would be similar to Streets of LA only it would take place in 4 areas. Osaka (Or where ever you get the Hanzo sword), Tokyo, El Paso and the last area would be where you meet Bill.

This would go way in depth with the story, oviously there is a lot of things that you didn't get to see in the movie, and this way you could see all that behind the scenes.

I could go into more detail but i dont think i could do it justice in writing.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 06:41 PM       

There both perfect, why must people try to ruin things by doing this...
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 08:53 PM       
I wouldn't make a game about Kill Bill.
Drev is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 09:02 PM       
Give Kill Bill to someone like Rockstar Games. I feel they'll do good with it.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 04:11 PM       
I concur
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 05:00 PM       
I disagree. Rockstar games isn't doing anything innovative or original. They've made millions with the third and fourth instance of what's essentially exactly the same gameplay, just a tiny bit more marketable. Not only that, but their games are buggy and ugly.

I don't think I'll ever understand why the market exploded over the GTA games. I think this just testifies to the fact that we're all murderers and street thugs at heart.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Old Apr 24th, 2004, 09:59 PM       
I came up with a better idea.

Its takes place before the movies. You get to choose which member of the DIVAS you want to be. Then it goes into a contract sort of thing. Each area has tons of people you need to kill, and you have to find out how to kill them. All you know is who you have to kill, and you have to choose what weapons to do it with. Sniper missions, undercover missions.

here is an example of how i want it too play.

You start out at the member select screen. You can choose Black Mamba, Cottonmouth, California Mountian Snake, Sidewinder or Copperhead (thanks Drev). They all play about the same but they have there specialties. You choose Black Mamba, just cuz she is cool. Next the Contracts come in, You choose one head and you get to hear the mission read to you by Bill himself. Once all that is settled you have to choose your weapons. You select a Katana and a handgun. Then the mission starts.

Bill told you that the guy likes to go to a small bar on the outskirts of town, you head there but realize you get there early. You sit at a chair and wait. This is one of the cool parts of the game. As you sit there Watrieses will come in and try to take your order. The people in the game will walk around or have conversations, they live there digital life.

Then He comes in. He is surrounded by bodyguards, so you decide to wait for him to take a seat. Once he is settled you stand up and take out the handgun. A quick shot to the head takes him down. Everyone in the bar ducks down and runs out (thing of the house of Blue leaves when Sofie gets her arm cut off) The bodyguards storm you, you dispatch them easily with your sword. With that you run out of the bar and the mission is over.

This is just an idea, there will be more to the missions. and it would have a story. Things like towards the end of the game Black Mamba dissapears.

The last mission of the game will be called, "The Twin Pines Church"
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Apr 25th, 2004, 01:10 PM       
hitman

that would be cool anyways. i would chose californian mountain snake, (mainly because of the sexy eyepatch).

the final boss: an unarmed heavily pregnant bride and reverant harmony (thats his name right?)

Old Apr 26th, 2004, 12:54 AM       
lets not forget sam jackson was at the twin pines

and yeah, i was kinda going for a hitman sorta thing
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 04:22 AM       
he hasent got an afro, so he loses his magic ability to make bullets miss him.

they could have all kinds of hilarious sub games KILL BILL VOL SPOILERS
like a mortal kombat style 'test your might' section where you had to break out of the coffin

Ghost of Fraiser is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 07:53 AM       
I'am going to KILL BILL

bah ba bahh
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 08:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by davinxtk
I disagree. Rockstar games isn't doing anything innovative or original. They've made millions with the third and fourth instance of what's essentially exactly the same gameplay, just a tiny bit more marketable. Not only that, but their games are buggy and ugly.

I don't think I'll ever understand why the market exploded over the GTA games. I think this just testifies to the fact that we're all murderers and street thugs at heart.
Persionally I hate the entire GTA series exept Vice city because Vice city IMO has the best story and The best gameplay. The graphics don't reallly matter to me at all.
Chrome Coffin is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2004, 12:25 PM       
I would like to see an old school mortal kombat 2d type of Kill Bill game.

You play as the bride and hack up different versions of crazy 88's in a 2d vertical scroll, with motion captured moves triggered by multiple combos.

Mini bosses would include Buck, Go-Go, (few more from kill bill vol 2, havent seen it yet)

Boss fights would of course be with Vernita Green, O-Ren, Bill etc. in the same locales where the battles in the movie took place.

Sigh..this would be so cool...in like 1991.

I'll keep dreamin'