Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 08:02 PM        kellychaos initiation thread
hi kellychaos it is me bape do you remember me no well let me refresh your memory http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=10571 does this ring a bell you were not so nice when we were on the same level were you it is funny now i am at the top haha but dont worry we are all reasonable people now i am not one to hold grudges so we will do this the easy way fair and square ok guys you know what to do hopefully this one will put up more of a fight am i right let the mocking begin kellychaos more like kellygayos ps to the newbs that one is a reference to a character what is that did you say what is a character oh brother this new batch is hopeless gang dont even bother[/url]

Code:
ok guys this one will not go down easy like father spaz kellychaos always has something up his sleeve he is an expert with pictures and will use them against you if you slip up and leave him an opening choose your words carefully dont get overconfident remember the mock wars if kellychaos is gonna be a vet he must earn it like the rest of us he is not getting a cakewalk at least not on my watch
[/img]

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]

opel is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 08:11 PM       
YOur both irratating

The Damp Moose is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 08:21 PM       
haha good luck am i right

Code:
[code][b][/b][i][/i[code][u]][/u][/code][/code][list=]
[/list]

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 08:31 PM       
you're lucky this didn't happen sooner kelly i called for this a long time ago but back there it was easier times back then no dis to esuohlim but bape's really cleaning up the newbs these days you'll be lucky to even walk out of these forums when we're through with ya f*ckface
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 04:42 PM       
Gulp.

Wherever you go, there you are.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 04:57 PM       

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 05:41 PM       
ohhh sorry kelly i'll let you know before i cum next time haha like mother like son am i right guys haha

Code:
for those of you who didn't get that it's a little cerebral you see i was referencing how he said 'gulp' and was thinking 'hmmmm let's turn that one right around on him!' and so i make the joke that his gulp was him swallowing my semen get it don't worry though i'm still straight as a pole haha but it's that whole domination thing plus i threw in the part about his mom and she's female so that kinda evens it out

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 07:05 PM       
haha good 1 but his mom isnt female am i right?

Code:
hes gonna break soon guys i can feel it
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM       
i hate you keelychaos and youre stupid am i right

Code:
how the hell did moose break the code?

opel is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 08:04 PM       
It's funny (fartinmowler speaking) that in all the time I have been on this site I think the only person that ever said that they liked Kellychaos was A-chimp. I remember one time having a bitch slapping fest with my arch nemisis Mad-Max him being able to amazingly post all the stupid comments that I had said about Kelly and I cringed at how actually horrible I was I still can't stank Kelly and I hope that he goes rock climbing and gets pinned by a huge rock and has to chew off his wiener to get free but he's my buddy :/

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 08:15 PM       
haha u know a period doesnt haev to come just 1ce a month haha guys am i right and what do u mean fatinmowler speaking wtf haha

Code:
IS im just trynig to be a good mocker is that ok haha i dont care i mean mock on am i right
[list=][/list]
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 10:10 PM       
Hey Kelly, I hear alot about your posts and stuff and I'd like to read them but all your double chins keep ruling of your face and blocking my screen lol
Code:
hey guys, just got promoted to vet today, I'm real happy about it and I worked real hard to get here so I hope I don't disappoint anyone. I've never been on the delivering end of an intitation thread so please forgive me if I make any mistakes you guys and if my first mock wasn't satifactory please tell me you guys
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:37 AM       
watch out guys i think kellychaos is about to make a huge comeback

Code:
haha i didnt mean any of that shit sry to make you guys think i was taking sides im making kellychaos think he has the upper hand but you guys are doing great keep up the good work god does kellychaos suck dick or what lol am i right
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:31 PM       
whats the matter kelly cant you say anything or are tto you to busy with us running a train on you whoo whoo

Code:
whew this one is getting pretty crazy guys maybe its time for the grand finale what do you say
Legislacerator
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:35 PM       
chugga chugga chugga WHOO WHOOOO take THAT kelly choos haha
Legislacerator
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:41 PM       
why did the chciken cross the road because killy cahoos is a jerk and smells bad am i right
Legislacerator
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 08:32 PM       
Code:
come on guys i cant do this by myself vets stick together for life once you get in you cant get back out right guys?
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 08:37 PM       
boogaloo
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:49 PM       
okay kellychaos its time to prove your worth this isn't going to be easy but youre gonna do your best right? ok heres what you have to do. well start with a word association game i'll say a word and you'll post the first thing that comes to mind which is more or less not much different than your usual posting habit so here we go:

penis

[code]haha guys watch how he falls for this one, no matter what he says i can just go "WOW, THAT WAS FAST, SO YOU THINK ABOUT PENISES A LOT, HUH" and i win itll devastate him man he doesnt stand a chance omg what will happen if he posts a picture though i guess i'll have ot wait and see what this picture will be about and improvise it but itll probably be alright hes not gonna post a picture right

Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:00 PM       
Code:
FUCK OKAY GUYS DAMAGE CONTROL
haha that is like something kellychoas would type i of course mean the bit in the fake code great double entender there helm you always keep 'em guessing and right now i bet kelly is like john kerry HUH WHAT DO I BELIEVE SHOULD I GO THIS WAY OR THAT ARRRGH I CAN'T THINK GUESS I'D BETTER LOSE THE PRESIDENSY haha well you cant have it both ways senator theres only one road and it leads to the door dont let it hit you on the @$$ on the way out

[code]okay seriously guys PREVIEW YOUR POSTS you run the risk of endangering this whole operation us admins are here to cover your back of course but THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN Helm this will reflect poorly on your performance review DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN [/cdoe]
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:05 PM       
Code:
damnit!
haaha chojin that was a funny joke!

now kellychaos when i say you suck i dont mean you only suck i mean you suck so much that hoover would make you president of the world hahahahahahaahahahahaah

Code:
guys if we screw up one more time this whole thing will be kaput!
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:28 AM       
kellychaos you are being very quiet this is not like you what is wrong if you cant stand the heat you can give up now i know this beatdown is more than you expected just because you have here long time making jokes and posts does not give you a free ride in fact there will be extra because you should have a tough skin by now tough enough for this ouch that must hurt i know i would be making noise after that but you are still silent wait a minute are you a man your name is kelly uh oh guys i think we are picking on a girl am i right haha

Code:
[code][code[get ahold of yourself everyone this is getting sloppy there is amazing material here but these slip ups could spell the end for us you covered yourself good but if this keeps up what does this say we lose credibility with the other vets with the initiated even with the newbs but worst of all with ourselves i am making new policy you must triple code all code tags minimum we can not let another error go by now lets get back to mocking this goose is just about cooked[/code]/code]
[img][/img]

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:44 PM       
alright you guys we should lay off i think we hurt her feelings haha am i right?

Code:
[code][code][code]ust kidding guys maybe shell think she can post if we act like we care i dunno they say more bes wiht honey am i right haha then we can really mock her good haha[/code][/code][/code]
Legislacerator
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:57 PM       
HOW DID YOU CRACK THE CODE, NOOB?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 02:58 PM       
Code:
this whole operation is fucked. lets just ban kellychaos and cut our loses