Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Im not going to miss him. It just seams like a silly reason to ban someone. But hey your the mod, do whatever you want.
See, you're missing the point that I'm giving him four full days to find me one legitimate source. There are tons of scientific journal databases and with minimal effort I'm sure anybody can find a source that backs Coolie up even if it's some 1953 experiment done in Belgium that was later debunked.

If Coolie truly believes that what claims is a reality then this should be a very easy way to avoid a ban.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 06:09 PM       
WHAT'S UP YOUR BUTT?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
See, you're missing the point that I'm giving him four full days to find me one legitimate source. There are tons of scientific journal databases and with minimal effort I'm sure anybody can find a source that backs Coolie up even if it's some 1953 experiment done in Belgium that was later debunked.
With his talent at using Google searching and his prediliction for finding wackos on YouTube, you'd think he would be able to channel his considerable ability for a few minutes to find and summarize completely for us heathens a peer-reviewed scientific journal article illustrating his point that this "poison" should be banned for all time.

Even though this is not a poll, I feel that he really contributes very little to political discussions, except to say or or yawn* when someone dares disagree with one of his points. So ban his ass; not fluoride.
You may already be there.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 10:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
WHAT'S UP YOUR BUTT?
SODIUM FLUORIDE-BORNE VIRUSES, BACTERIA, YOU NAME IT

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 01:52 AM       
I'm not amused by Esuohlim's behavior,

and whats wrong with these studies?

Quote:
Bhatnagar M, et al. (2002). Neurotoxicity of fluoride: neurodegeneration in hippocampus of female mice. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 40: 546-54. (See abstract)

Li Y, et al. (1994). [Effect of excessive fluoride intake on mental work capacity of children and a preliminary study of its mechanism] Hua Hsi I Ko Ta Hsueh Hsueh Pao. 25(2):188-91. (See abstract)

National Research Council. (2006). Neurotoxicity and Neurobehavioral Effects. In: Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards. National Academies Press, Washington D.C. (See chapter)

Schettler T, et al. (2000). Known and suspected developmental neurotoxicants. pp. 90-92. In: In Harms Way - Toxic Threats to Child Development. Greater Boston Physicians for Social Responsibility: Cambridge, MA. (See excerpt)

Azar HA, et al. (1961). Skeletal fluorosis due to chronic fluoride intoxication. Annals of Internal Medicine 55:193-200.

Paul V, et al. (1998). Effects of sodium fluoride on locomotor behavior and a few biochemical parameters in rats. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 6: 187–191. (See abstract)
Qin LS, Cui SY. (1990). The influence of drinking water fluoride on pupils IQ, as measured by Rui Wen's standards. Chinese Journal of the Control of Endemic Diseases 5:203-204.
Also....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sodium+Fluoride+scientific+studies

and finally...here is the full bibliography of scientific studies on Sodium Fluoride.

http://www.slweb.org/bibliography.html
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 02:24 AM       
You would already know if you would actually read others' posts instead of ignoring them
Banned

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 02:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
You would already know if you would actually read others' posts instead of ignoring them
Are you telling me that these are not scientific studies?

http://www.slweb.org/bibliography.html
Fucking Finland
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 02:50 AM       
I'm telling you to go to previous pages and look what we've said before, to get answer to your previous question
Banned

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 03:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
I'm telling you to go to previous pages and look what we've said before, to get answer to your previous question

From his description these are completely fine. Many of them have been published, and they were published very long ago meaning that this has been know for quite a while.

Have you clicked on the link yet?
Fucking Finland
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 03:12 AM       
Funny, I don't recall saying that anything you've posted was "completely fine"
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 03:51 AM       
Coolie, all those studies involve pumping rats with unrealistically LARGE amounts of sodium fluoride. We all agree that excessive sodium fluoride is bad. We have endlessly pointed out that excessive ANYTHING is bad. There is no debate in that area.

OBVIOUSLY to the rational people here, meaning everyone but you, miniscule amounts of dangerous substances are beneficial to the human body. EVERYTHING that our body needs to function is horribly dangerous at an excessive level. Ever heard of iodine? It's poisonous, but we need it. That's why we have iodized salt.

POST A SOURCE THAT SHOWS THAT SODIUM FLUORIDE IS DANGEROUS AT THE LEVEL PROVIDED BY TAP WATER AND TOOTHPASTE, NOT AT DANGEROUSLY HIGH LEVELS

jesus christ

By the way, a link to a bibliography and the suggestion to google search "sodium fluoride scientific studies" is definitely not what I asked for (ESPECIALLY the latter). Telling us to find it ourselves is the just perpetuating the same bullshit that's becoming a factor in you being banned.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 07:56 AM       
i clicked on some links and found some scientific studies :O :O

most of them use words like, "over-dose," nd excessive and involve dosages up to 50mg in small rabbits, for example.

it only took me two minutes to discover this :O
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 08:50 AM       
It only takes a half second glance at the titles (my usual process for scientific examination) to notice they say things like "Effect of excessive fluoride intake" and "chronic fluoride intoxication".

I was about to mention that the only one to mention fluoridation in water and it's effects on children, doesn't have a link. But then I would be asking Coolies for a link, which is like asking Kahl to hold the shift key when typing.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 10:26 AM       
Here in America we have this thing called a caps lock.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
Back on the issue of Coolie's failure to follow instructions...

He either gives scientific studies that say "excessive fluoride is bad" or letters from activists, neither of which are what Milpool asked for. Then he tries to play the condescending asshole card by dropping a lmgtfy link, as though we don't know how to google. What he wants is for us to do his research for him, and when we don't he drops lines like "it is not my job to do your research for you" which registers a 10 on the hypocrite-o-meter because that is exactly what he wants from us. And when he isn't trying to trick us into researching his counterarguments for him, he is acting indignant that we don't take his crackpot beliefs on faith. Sorry Coolie, I take nothing on faith. What you have provided us is fanciful leaps in logic without real evidence to the point you are trying to make. You deserve your imminent ban
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Banned

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 12:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
yep.

This thread was just supposed be a post about the EPA unions taking action against the dangers of Sodium Fluoride not another circle jerk.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 04:18 PM       
He. Just. Doesn't. Get. It.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
MORE LIKE ITS ASKING ZHUKOV TO BE A STuCK UP PRICK
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
If there is any significant danger from fluoride, you would definitely find it in these journals:

http://www.nature.com/nature/index.html
http://www.sciencemag.org/

If you can't find it in either of those, it probably isn't reputable.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 06:43 PM       
Those reputable organizations are funded by the man to spread their lies!
BANNED

Old Aug 20th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
i was looking around and there's actually a scientific journal devoted specifically to fluoride research

http://www.fluorideresearch.org/

http://fluoride-journal.com/contents.htm

those are the same organization :O
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
Is that first one for visually impaired people?