Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:14 AM        happy birthday chillhouse
i bought you some platinum futures, but i eated them
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:10 AM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THRILLHO

IM DRUNK
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 04:53 AM       
seconded that. GO BIRTHDAY DRUNKSERS.

In al seriopismess I'm very proud of you.

http://cakesbyashleigh.files.wordpre...pg?w=300&h=225
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 07:18 AM       
Money Hoopy Rotunds.
You may already be there.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 09:55 AM       
Hey Esuohlim, you have the same birthday as 4chan.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 10:24 AM       
happy beedee broskee
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:46 PM       
yes, hurray for milpool
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:47 PM       
Thanks to everyone so far (not many yet but we'll get there haha )

FIRST RANKERI POST IN OVER THREE MONTHS JUST FOR SARCASTIC BIRTHDAY WISHES MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I was going to be upset at this, but it cancels out because I also have the same birthday as Achewood

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:55 PM       
Birthday birthday birthday birthday
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM       
hap daps, backwards aging cameron from ferris bueller
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:23 PM       
I tried to FB happy birthday you on my phone but it wouldn't let me. It kept asking me to get your number instead.

Your one day and one year older than my real brother too tize
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
INTERESTING FACT:

Guess where head-rapist m00t (not rapist in charge, rapist who rapes heads), leader of 4chan, the polyp filled anus of the internet, decided to hold the 4chan birthday party?

Spoilers!
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 03:38 PM       
Happy Birthday!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 06:46 PM       
hab some laddio bolocko 4 yr birfday

nerrrrrd
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 08:30 PM       
Happy birthday baby! You won!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 09:38 PM       
HAPPY WHATEVER YOU ASSHOLE.

MAYBE SOME DAY I'LL GIVE YOU THAT PICTURE.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 09:56 PM       
HAPPY BIRTHHAY
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 10:50 PM       
I was going to say yppah yadhtrib but willie sort of beat me to it
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:01 AM       
Happy birthday, braw. I would've posted my usual clip from the Simpsons, BUT THAT FUCKING SIMPLETON PENTEGARN ALREADY DID THAT.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:32 AM       
"Smithers, have the Rolling Stones killed."
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:49 PM       
Happy birthday
Spoilers!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 08:40 PM       
ibqqz cjsuiebz!
You may already be there.