Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:33 PM       
WHATEVER MILHOUSE, WE ALL KNOW YOU WERE ONLY GOING TO GREEN PICKLE BILL BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE BEST FRIENDS AND THAT'S ALL EVERYONE EVER DID WAS PICKLE THEIR BEST FRIENDS, IT WAS LIKE COLLEGE ALL OVER AGAIN.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:42 PM       
I had no friends here and almost got max level and won the game. I call no bias. Small bouts of circle jerking, but they were always on worthy comments.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:18 PM       
WE ALL KNOW THAT ME AND WILLIE WON THE POPULARITY CONTEST, DON'T BE MISTAKEN.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:26 PM       
picks or it didn't happen.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:33 PM       
My pick is sam. That man is delightful!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:55 AM       
I though Kitsa won because she's a girl.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:07 AM       
I was only good for a sparring partner for you Olympic hopefuls.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:59 AM       
I WAS BANNED FOR FIVE WEEKS AND I STILL HAD FULL PICKLES
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 06:29 AM       
I-Mockery without pickles is like real life with no arms and legs.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:55 AM       
It's like having dicks without being able to put them into something.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:57 AM       
You can always put them into something. There's cake, pudding, mashed potatoes, ....
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 09:04 AM       
Not anymore. There's only rock hard substances now. It seems like by trying to add a reputation system to his signature, ThrashO just cut a good sized hole into a rock and is trying to go to town.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 10:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I WAS BANNED FOR FIVE WEEKS AND I STILL HAD FULL PICKLES
THATS WHAT RESSURECTED YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I-Mockery without pickles is like real life with no arms and legs.
Especially because you got here right when the pickle system came into play. Well, time for you to leave then.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
ThrashO just cut a good sized hole into a rock and is trying to go to town.
Or this.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM       
It's things like this that would make me give you rep.

I honestly don't care either way about the reputation system. It was fun to get messages and giving them, but not integral to me staying here once I got to know you dicks.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
Kahl don't forget the pickles that were acquired by fatchojina
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 04:25 PM       

even zuggernaut has a couple of pickles
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I though Kitsa won because she's a girl.

But I'm not a girl here.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:00 AM       
26000th post, now i have more pickle power

oh wait
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:12 AM       
^ :0 Drinks are on the house

http://sui-sweet.tumblr.com/post/893...ed-cocktails-i
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 11:23 AM       
lets make pickles themed drinks instead because of the pickles

SKATASTIC
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 12:01 PM       
ickle pm
OH GOD
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
PICKLES COCKTAIL

ingredients
1 750ml bottle vodka

instructions
drink right out of bottle. repeat until rhythmic