Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 02:41 AM       
Bought Flatout Ultimate Carnage at a Goodwill for 3 bucks. Pretty fun. A lot of destructible pieces on the track that can actually slow you down or just get in the way if you're using the first person camera. They also remain on the track and still affect you the entire race. It's pretty easy to do pit maneuvers on the opponents though. I've had plenty of cars try to pass just to end up doing a 180 with one slight nudge. My most is three in a row. The AI is actually pretty decent, using the boost when they got it.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Mar 7th, 2012 at 03:24 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:34 PM       
Just started Psychonauts and I kinda wish I was playing it on a console instead, but it's pretty fun so far

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 07:23 AM       
Yeah, maybe I should've mentioned that a USB-gamepad is pretty much essential.
Strange blob from beyond
caffman is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 03:41 PM       
Im playing Mass effect 2 at the mo as I realised a week ago I never completed it!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 10:16 PM       
started playing team fortress 2 and fallen earth since its free on steam
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 05:16 PM       
SOTN on xbox arcade. I'm stuck at 200.5 percent
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 05:53 PM       
If you have a PS3 and don't own Journey, you're dumb and I hate you

<3 PG

Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 06:05 PM       
What if I have a CD player and own Journey

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
SOTN on xbox arcade. I'm stuck at 200.5 percent
lol look back on some pages and i was stuck aswell also i hate you too phoenix street figter x tekken FTW

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 07:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
What if I have a CD player and own Journey

Old Mar 15th, 2012, 07:16 PM       
You're all right in my book Phoenix Gamma

Lingonberry pancakes
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 07:53 PM       
I jumped in the bandwagon and bought Project Zomboid. Has the potential to be the best game about zombie survival ever made. The game is currently in pre-alpha stage, so it is very limited and playability is a bit crappy, but it's still very fun. New versions are released weekly, so the project seems to be moving quite rapidly. Looking forward to co-op.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
lol look back on some pages and i was stuck aswell also i hate you too phoenix street figter x tekken FTW
I got it. missed a save room in inverted alchemy.

On my ps1 save I was stuck at the same percentage for 10 years till I came home one night with beer goggles and got the last room.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:57 AM       
I was at a Future Shop (I...don't think they have those in the US, but they're basically Best Buys, which we also have) over the weekend and saw a pre-order thing. Fuuuck, some good games are coming out. GTA V and BioShock Infinite are probably my most anticipated right now.

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:56 AM       
never liked bioshock but i did preordered GTA V and resident evil 6

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 07:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
I jumped in the bandwagon and bought Project Zomboid. Has the potential to be the best game about zombie survival ever made. The game is currently in pre-alpha stage, so it is very limited and playability is a bit crappy, but it's still very fun. New versions are released weekly, so the project seems to be moving quite rapidly. Looking forward to co-op.
Did the guys making the game get over their "Backups? The fuck are backups for?"-Mentality? As far as I recall the game would be about 30% further along if they hadnīt lost most of their stuff some time ago...
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Did the guys making the game get over their "Backups? The fuck are backups for?"-Mentality? As far as I recall the game would be about 30% further along if they hadnīt lost most of their stuff some time ago...
Yes. The game has advanced tremendously compared to the demo version.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 04:17 AM       
Quote:
was at a Future Shop (I...don't think they have those in the US
NO SHOWBOATING
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 02:36 PM       

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 12:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Yes. The game has advanced tremendously compared to the demo version.
Good to hear, I thought the demo had a lot of potential and it would be a shame if that went to waste.

I got Yakuza Dead Souls the other day and to my suprise, itīs a really fun Zombie-game, especially because it is a Yakuza-game at the same time, itīs hard to explain. I just meshes really well together.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:34 PM       
I am getting kind of addicted to Realm of the Mad God. You level quickly and die a lot of permanent deaths.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 04:42 PM       
I played it for a little while, but there's just too great an emphasis on buying stuff with real money. Stuff that you lose if you get killed.

taco loving zombie
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 09:27 PM       
besides everytime he was on i was there annoying him

The Wolf
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:49 PM       
That fucking Nemesis and those annoying spec ops have killed me like eight times. I regret bringing the cowboy shotgun to this one.

SKATASTIC
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 12:24 AM       
Yeah, shotguns in general such in this game. After playing single player by myself I thought it was terrible. Playing with friends and multiplayer was a lot more enjoyable.