Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

fabulous
mischief is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 03:37 PM        Pizza
I just ordered a pizza from Hungry Howies. I love the cheezy butter crust! What is your favorite pizza?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 03:41 PM       
either brewery city pizza's chicken cordon bleu pizza or pizza schmizza's no kiss tonite
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 03:55 PM       
Domino's or Little Caesar's. I seen a coupon book for Domino's pizzas and started drooling, because I have no money and am starving slowly.

j/k fuck them
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 03:58 PM       
does anybody ever make their own pizzas? If so what sauces/ingredients/crusts?

Brewery's always have the best pizzas i love how the pizzas are all oily and taste like the way a brewery smells.
fabulous
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 05:06 PM       
man that was good eatins

Sammy's woodfire pizza is pretty good - idk where else they are located though.

I wish more places offered artichokes as a topping though. That would be nice.

ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by barney and kids
pizza, pizza, nothing beats a pizza. it's my tummy's yummiest.
fabulous
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 05:36 PM       
ok so where are my smooches?

MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 06:43 PM       
did you shake howie's hand hahaha
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 11:33 PM       
I used to favor Alla Pollo, pizza with chicken, cheese and pineapple, but novadays I'm a huge fan of Matador, which has bacon, bbq sauce, garlic and ox meat as toppings
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 11:42 PM       
Real Chicago pizza is amazing. The knock-offs I've seen everywhere else are a sick, sad shadow of Edwardo's or Giordano's. Edwardo's stuffed pesto pizza will clog your arteries and devour your soul with tasty.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 12:19 AM       
I'm sure my Chicago heritage makes it illegal for me to admit this, but I prefer NY style.

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 12:25 AM       
Pizza hut stuff crust, dominos or boston pizza. Depends on how stoned and how hungry i am when i choose where to eat.

But the best pizza is home made.

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 12:46 PM       
there's a little shop near 8th and 34th in nyc that makes the best white pizza ever!
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
Real Chicago pizza is amazing. The knock-offs I've seen everywhere else are a sick, sad shadow of Edwardo's or Giordano's. Edwardo's stuffed pesto pizza will clog your arteries and devour your soul with tasty.
GIORDANOS!!!!!!!

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 01:25 PM       
Let's discuss pizza recipes!

What kind of sauces do you guys use because I usually use ragu because it tastes good I'd like to make my own sauce but they always taste too tomatoey and look all pink like the goop from ghost busters or something.
also do you make your own crusts? i have a few crust recipes but I'm scared to use them. Do you guys use yeast in your crust at all?
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 01:31 PM       
Ragu is crap. You might as well eat ketchup.

Sounds like you aren't cooking your sauce long enough and you're not working the meat into it right.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
BANNED

Old Dec 8th, 2006, 01:47 PM       
Please explain. Ragu may be crap but like I said it's the closest thing to restaurant quality I can manage.

Usually my sauce comes out pink instead of red and it tastes very tomatoey. What kind of meat/spices do you use for the sauce?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 02:22 PM       
Wine, for one thing. And don't use any of that cooking sherry shit, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
Edwardo's stuffed pesto pizza
Holy Blue Hell's Bells, I need that.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
also do you make your own crusts? i have a few crust recipes but I'm scared to use them. Do you guys use yeast in your crust at all?
An easy crust to make is out of two slices of tortilla. You butter them and stick them together, bake it alone for 5 minutes and then add the sauce and toppings and bake for about 10 minutes.
BANNED

Old Dec 8th, 2006, 04:02 PM       
That would be cool for a mexican pizza or something but I don't think I could do it for a regular pizza. I'm very picky about food and everything has to be "right" for some reason
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 04:48 PM       
oh man i use tortillas to make pizza quesadillas and they are rad
BANNED

Old Dec 9th, 2006, 03:10 AM       
ps what kind of wine would you use GrizlyGus, a red wine or a white wine? Because it seems like a white wine would taste good with tomatoes but I'm guessing a red wine because it's usually better for cooking with :O Guys I'm very serious about cooking you guys should see me I get all serious faced and am all stern about the ingredients and shit I use.
Also I wear chef hats.

I strive to cook the best everything because i think restaurants are gay. Most restaurants - especially chains - get frozen, preprepared food and that makes me angry.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 07:21 AM       
I worked at Pizza Hut and Papa John's for a total of 6 years. Do not eat their pizza.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 04:26 PM       
I come from the land of the best pizza, Chicago, but I eat more frozen pizza than anything else (mostly because of price and convience).

Digorno's and Freshetta are my favorite.

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2006, 04:26 PM       
I come from the land of the best pizza, Chicago, but I eat more frozen pizza than anything else (mostly because of price and convience).

Digorno's and Freshetta are my favorite.