Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 05:12 AM        You Can Make a Better Feb. 14th
My previous Valentine's Day approach, since I clearly wasn't getting any clear response from the girl I was giving roses to, was to use the dozens of Valentine's cards I made to sell, since I sold few, to give to girls and guys who didn't have Valentines.

This proved to be a big hit. I might not have gotten a date that day, but I brightened up an otherwise lonely day for a lot of people who weren't as popular as the ones who did get lots of cards and flowers.

I'm thinking that I could encourage people to do this in their workplaces and staffrooms as much as they can. We need a brighter Feb. 14th so people know what the real meaning of love is, not just a Hallmark Holiday.

So who's with me on doing this this year?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 11:14 AM       
the real meaning of february 14th is lonely masturbation and crying
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 12:12 PM       
Didn't you swear off coming to this forum?

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 01:33 PM       
He's learned a lot about himself and others in the 2 or 3 hours he was absent from the boards.

Luckily, I have some plainspoken advice for him!

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 01:34 PM       
Guys I like Joat let's not chase him off this time.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 01:40 PM       
Joat is Jonathan Clement's younger brother. He told me so.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 01:41 PM       
I think giving cards to the lonely girls is a sweet thing to do. I'm sure they appreciate it.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
I'm working from 3:30 PM til 3:30 AM Valentine's Day night. And I'll be damned if I don't get any poontang in the locker room during my break at the YMCA
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
Try to get three girls at once this time buddy :highfive

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Vanhelm13 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 06:19 PM       
I've always lol'd at the fact that Valentine's Day = VD
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 06:39 PM       
I don't see what the big deal is about Valentine's Day if you are without a signifigant other. So you are single. Who cares? The money you save on dinner and roses you can spend on a tub of lard which you can cram down your fat greasy maw.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Try to get three girls at once this time buddy :highfive
Will do! I hope to have a story up about it! Oh and I'm writing a book about my cruise adventure! I'm awesome!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
Hickman, I feel I must inform you that there are already an abundance of similar, better stories. I believe a lot of them end up in a tome referred to as "Hustler".

That was very funny. Well done.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 04:43 PM       
Maybe he should apply for a job there.
He speaks truth!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
@ Hustlerland
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 07:42 AM       
I guess it's ok to not have a valentine when you've already had a threesome in Mexico...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 10:48 AM       
That would be a Valentino