Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

foolfighter0010 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 10:31 PM        Foolfighters great return!!!!!!!
Yea...So I was banned somehow.... BUT I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!! Ok I know I was kinda of a asshole but I will try and not be such a smartass ok?
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 10:34 PM       
THIS RETURN WASN'T GREAT.
Banned

Old Sep 6th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
Yea...I kinda wanted a lil bit more suspense, and a lil poodle on a trycicle.....
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolfighter0010 View Post
Yea...I kinda wanted a lil bit more suspense, and a lil poodle on a trycicle.....
LOL SO RANDOM XD

Banned

Old Sep 6th, 2008, 11:01 PM       
Yes i'm back....WITH MORE RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
and foolfighter's first foray into the IP ban list!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
lol he created a new name to get around the ban?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 12:41 AM       
I like how he says "somehow" like it was assuredly a glitch in the system and not his fault.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 12:43 PM       
Foolfigher, honey, you don't seem to understand why you've been banned. We don't like you. We don't like your kind. Quite frankly, the world would be a better place if you went upstairs and gave a blow job to your daddy's .22. You're a worthless 12 year old sack of puss that is under the false impression that it has some redeeming qualities. Do you want to know the reason that your parents don't have a college fund set up for you? It's because they know. They know that their son is a complete, utter failure. You're shit Foolfighter. Shit on the shoes of society.

Keep your nose clean kid.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 01:41 PM       
.22 blowjobs have a way of dirtying your nose, yes.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 01:44 PM       
TAKE THAT, SMARTASSES, WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR KIND AROUND HERE
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Foolfigher, honey, you don't seem to understand why you've been banned. We don't like you. We don't like your kind. Quite frankly, the world would be a better place if you went upstairs and gave a blow job to your daddy's .22. You're a worthless 12 year old sack of puss that is under the false impression that it has some redeeming qualities. Do you want to know the reason that your parents don't have a college fund set up for you? It's because they know. They know that their son is a complete, utter failure. You're shit Foolfighter. Shit on the shoes of society.

Keep your nose clean kid.
what is this "we" jazz
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 02:02 PM       
He part of the CREW
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 02:09 PM       
Really? I was under the impression that I was just some asshole who picks on pre-teens over the Internet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
Ones who can't fight back because they have been I.P. banned. You're a tough guy, tough guy.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
I like the leader
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 03:11 PM       
HIS CUSTOM TITLE IS "aka Darth Poop" YOU GUYS
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 03:14 PM       
That's not really a joke. I used to go by that name on rog's blog.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 03:14 PM       
I am glad that you like it though.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 05:07 PM       
The Leader, your own act and existence in this thread remind me of a teacher who I had who's only pretense for his teaching ability was "I raised six children and I like raising children." He had a lot of pretention when it came to how the students should act and never really followed through on when HE should have administered discipline. (Note: the school I go to is full of punks, pricks and bastards since the only screening process requires you to be WILLING to follow through on an interview and at least show some will to work to be administered). When everyone started to finally settle down and accept him for who he was (Mormon, outwardly noted that he did not like bad langauge, extremely non-confrontational), he got irate after he found out what our class had written down on the post-class evaluation forms and exclaimed "I thought we were getting along." (I was kind enough to at least mark him down on average for his performance because it was his first time even teaching the class and he REALLY didn't do a too bad of a job teaching the subject, his main problem was that he felt like he was under too much pressure due to time restrictions, at least from what I got from him, but alot of his high expectations of the "being kind to people" still makes me think otherwise. He ended up getting his ass saved by the director but from what I heard is that he managed to blow it when he was shifted into an introductory class by getting upset and yelling "I doubt any of you have your high school diplomas, you're all sleeping in class!"

Change your name, that way at least people who are familiar with the forum's character bits won't think you're just a terrible act.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
... Are you calling me Mormon? You bastard.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
That better just be an honest bit of confusion, fucker.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 07:35 PM       
What do you think, you hugger-mugger?
Mocker

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 08:12 PM       
Aside from Girl Drink Drunk's sarcasm, you didn't exactly present any self-esteem by taking nearly half an hour to write a piece consistant with calling someone out by saying that they suck their Dad's farts. Also the guy was IP banned, no duh he can get past it but it seem to not likely be the case he would be that deluded or desperate to try to reroute over an IP ban. Shit, if he were, I'd be scared.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM       
I spent no more than five minutes in total posting my first message in this thread. Most of that time was spent just trying to get my Internet to cooperate. I figured that I'd go ahead and tell Foolfighter that he eats his dad's farts because he's 12. Even if he could respond it wouldn't really matter. I wouldn't care, neither would anyone else. Essentially what I did was club a baby seal and I like my furs Shyandquitguy. I like my furs a lot.