Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wislingsailsmen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:23 PM        looken for the obscure
ok so looken for obscure or weird or not so popular or b movies from the 80's and 90's
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:26 PM       
Wait this isn't advertising any of your wares... What's the catch?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:27 PM       
Hehehehehe, you kill me.
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 08:27 PM       
just curious no advertising this time
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 09:24 PM       
Freaked was pretty good but I only found this through my roommate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaked

Starring Alex Winter, Randy Quaid and Mr. T.

Pretty funny.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 09:33 PM       
I love that movie. Lent it to a buddy of mine (fucking Haibi) and never saw it again.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 12:03 PM       
Geeze, lots of movies from that time period that for some reason people forget about. Trying to forgo those that have a major cult following, I would have to suggest the following.

In the horror department:

Dust Devil
Spookies
Rumpelstiltskin (from the director of Leprechaun)
Zombie Nightmare
Rock and Roll Nightmare
Society
Brain Damage
Pranks (aka The Dorm that Dripped Blood)
Slugs
Alligator
From Beyond
The House by the Cemetery
Rawhead Rex
The Stuff
Deadly Friend

Other stuff:

My Demon Lover
Electric Dreams
The Legend of Billie Jean
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 12:07 PM       
I'm still holding out for Popcorn and Shocker. Shocker was more mainstream, but they were both a fairly shittily-made good time.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 04:59 PM       
I remember being shown popcorn when it first came out, I was really young then. Anyways, as for obscure I would go with Last House on Dead End Street, now that seriously still makes me scared, what a really messed up movie.
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
i saw freaked not too long ago very freaked when i watched it lol but yeah weird as hell and couldent beleave all the actors in such a shitty movie lol oh anyone remember a movie similar to shocker where the apliances attack people like pluged in? i remember one scean in a kitchen where the kid was standing in a wet spot if im remembering right and he was electrocuted? anyone also remember the not quite human movies?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
There's a Japanese movie called Battle Heater Kotatsu that's like that, but it's almost impossible to find.

It is some wacky shit.

http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/battleheater.htm
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wislingsailsmen View Post
i saw freaked not too long ago very freaked when i watched it lol but yeah weird as hell and couldent beleave all the actors in such a shitty movie lol oh anyone remember a movie similar to shocker where the apliances attack people like pluged in? i remember one scean in a kitchen where the kid was standing in a wet spot if im remembering right and he was electrocuted? anyone also remember the not quite human movies?

Maxiumum overdrive?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU KNOW ABOUT DUST DEVIL GCKKICKKKKKKIKKKKKKURRRRGHK
Ringmonster
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
I own a black market DVD of it.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 10:38 PM       
Off the top of my head I can just name some basics like Pink Flamingos and Salo: 120 Days of Sodom. There's also some weird ass movies like El Topo and Greasers Palace that are just really out there.
Ringmonster
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
Good picks. I'd argue that Pink Flamingos isn't very obscure but it probably is as it one of those movies you hear about but few people actually seek out.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 12:04 AM       
In the vein of obscure movies like pink flamingo there's stuff like FEMALE TROUBLE which is awesome and then all those other movies akin to that like multiple maniacs and stuff. Dunno when those were made, though.

"Demon lover" makes me think of, "Invocation of my demon brother" and the other kenneth anger movies ;o those are hella obscure. Good luck finding them under 100 dollars ;o ;o i used to have copies i found online, though. they're kinda silly though.
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
pretty much all these movies are horror im guessing?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
How about a thank you, you fucking piece of shit?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
I don't know what the hell you'd call battle heater: kotatsu. I guess it's horror-comedy.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 09:14 PM       
NO NO NO!!!!! THEY'RE NOT ALL FUCKING HORRORS!!! WRONG!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
How about a thank you, you fucking piece of shit?
Yeah I knew you couldn't even muster up that much you fucking parasite.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
http://www.nipponcinema.com/trailers...eater_trailer/
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
I have yet to see this so called Battle Heater so now I must ask my friend to order it in his video store so I can get some dibs on it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 11:22 PM       
female trouble is kind of like pink flamingos -- weird ass comedy. I think they're both john waters movies ;\

female trouble is awesome :O