Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:11 AM        What happened to me, a story for everyone
(DELETED) ^_^

Last edited by Wiffles : Sep 20th, 2011 at 07:42 AM.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
Don't gloss over the part where you made terrible candy and your cousin Miffles and Eiffles came to join you.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
Yeah, go ahead and continue. I enjoy reading about how shitty other people's lives can be--both because it makes me feel OK about my own life, but also because in cases like this, they're just plain interesting to read.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:21 AM       
Jesus goddamned christ. Am I a member of a tiny cadre of posters whose life isn't a punishment from God
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Depends. What if one revels in their misery?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:23 AM       
(DELETED) ^.^

Last edited by Wiffles : Sep 20th, 2011 at 08:11 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:25 AM       
WIFFLES, YOU'RE NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON :jamesman

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:26 AM       
so wait, wiffles isn't a character?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:36 AM       
when i was an electrician, we used to strip all the wire scraps and sell the copper from it twice a year. split between the 6 of us, we each got about $50, which was neat.

anyway i wasn't joking, i didn't know wiffles was a real person for about 8 years now. i'm still not convinced ¬_¬ i enjoyed reading the story though

next up: pram notices we like stories and vomits the novel of his tribulations of fucking with wet dirt
mmm muffins
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:36 AM       
derp

Either Im good at making stories, or this actually happened. Take it how you see it
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:37 AM       
My stories aren't worth telling.
was never good
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:40 AM       
your dad sounds like a tard. idk how people can't resist having a series of long, torrid affairs at the expense of the rest of their life and the people they care about. i find that people who go clubs/bars to hook up are among the many, many groups of people i dislike.

it isn't worth it; sex just isn't that amazing or interesting. maybe i'm doing it wrong.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
WTF Wiffles does acid and meth?! That's not right.
mmm muffins
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:20 AM       
(DELETED) ^.^

Last edited by Wiffles : Sep 20th, 2011 at 08:11 AM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:56 AM       
This thread shattered my perceived image of Wiffles

I wonder what the Colonel will have to say about this though, what with him calling you his adopted granddaughter and all
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:02 AM       
NO WONDER I TAKE CINNAMON WITH MY TEA
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 09:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
your dad sounds like a tard. idk how people can't resist having a series of long, torrid affairs at the expense of the rest of their life and the people they care about. i find that people who go clubs/bars to hook up are among the many, many groups of people i dislike.

it isn't worth it; sex just isn't that amazing or interesting. maybe i'm doing it wrong.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm right at the age where hooking up with randoms at the bar would likely be easy or at least appealing, but I hate that shit. I'd feel like a douche, the risks of knocking some girl up or getting cock rot are pretty huge, and honestly, it's not worth the effort. Bars in general aren't my favorite places in general these days.

Also, I had no idea that Wiffles wasn't a character. Miffles isn't gonna show up and tell us about being molested by his grandpa, is he?

That was very funny. Well done.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 09:52 AM       
i always thought wiffles was real, but a guy

i like your story better than mine wiffles cause i just get to read. i did not live it!!

as for random sex, it is fun for a few tries and then it leaves you feeling really sad. even for a dude just having somone want you just to fuck and go away hurts a little if you have a soul.

it also makes me happy that imockery had a reputation for being verbally abusive in that time frame. it made me happy. i love being abusive verbally on the interweb.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Also, I had no idea that Wiffles wasn't a character.
Ditto.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i believe in wiffles
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:31 AM       
I love hearing stories like this... Mostly because it makes me realize how much I've taken for granted. Also people who enter an MLM business are some of the saddest cases of all. They are always so confident and make huge sacrifices and get shafted hard.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:11 PM       
I also thought wiffles was a guy.

also what is wiffles drug codename for?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
Iodine
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:25 PM       
My life tragedy is that I was born with a form of dwarfism so I can't reach things on shelves.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:08 PM       
a motherfucking midget

the internet is for tall people only.

asshole.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.