Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spastic Colon is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 12:32 AM        Best movie of all time...
I know its almost certainly been done before, and if you have a problem with it, then you can blow me. I'm just trying to establish myself in this forum. Just have your say and leave it at that. What is the best movie EVER. Keep it short because I can't afford you the same pleasure.

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 02:16 AM        .
Well personally if its the best movie that you want or the best movie I think is than your asking 2 tottally different questions to me that will take longer to think about it because there were alot of good films in the 80's and a few good ones in the 90's and just a few that I like right now like Kill Bill and Battle Royale but if it were 80's movies it would have to be Batman and Aliens, not the shitty Joel Schummacher Batman where all the characters hound sound effects when they walked and protrayed more of a cartoon feel for the city. Gawd that sucked when Bishop came back for Alien 3, in fact I didn't really like that movie one bit, mostly for the deal that it's a prison and there aren't any weapons at all. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I have a pair of scissors I'm going to cut the alien and melt my fucking scissors on his sliced open crotch.

And another thing that pisses me off at the moment is the Alien vs Predator line that Mcfarlane toys is releasing later this summer. It's the same movie maniacs characters but with different accesories. Wow I can have another Predator figure that wont stand up unless propped on the Alien Queen standee leaning against the broad who just had a drone burst from her chest. Now he comes with action musket pistol and the skull of a space boar. WEAK!!! The only good thing coming out of the new Movie Maniacs set is Corporal Hicks and ROBOCOP. Now Robocop was a great show, The beggining scene where Murphy gets his hand blown to shit is fabulous, then his arm flies off when a 12 gauge slug is blasted into it. You know what was funny i n Robocop? How ED209 fell down the stairs and he sounded like a screaming pig, all squeeling on his backside flailing his machine guns in the air.

HILLARIOUS.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 02:20 AM       
They're finally fucking getting around to making a Robocop and possible ED-209? About time, the damn series is completely dead and now they start putting out some new shit.

Come on, when you have three live-action series under your belt and nobody remembers any of them, then you have a dud. I'm surprised that McF didn't release him sooner.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2004, 09:24 AM       
HOLYFUCKROBOCOPFIGURESANDED209WHENISITCOMINGOUTIWA NTIWANTIWANT!!!!

ive been jealous of that little shit from robocop three because she has ed209 and robocop figure. bitch.

it would also be cool to get my taisac figure (from the action figure compitition SOME day, this means you rog)

Old Feb 28th, 2004, 11:12 AM        .
Talisac is the best tortured soul, IMO.

And after thinking about it I've decided there are too many movies that I love. So right now my favorite movie is Aliens.

There's nothing better than Bishop getting ripped in half by the queen.

Spastic Colon is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2004, 01:49 AM       
Hmmm, you're right. What was I thinking in asking you to choose the best movie...EVER! Way too vague a topic. The point of this thread was to give myself a chance to sink my teeth into some overlooked gem that I may have missed. Thanks for the help, but i've seen all the movies you talked about.
penis penis penis penis penis

Old Mar 1st, 2004, 11:24 PM        .
Whoops, my bad.

Theres only a ROBOCOP toy. ED209 will not be a figure in the Macfarlane Movie Maniac 7 collection.

Hicks, Robocop, and three new texas chainsaw figures. :/
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2004, 12:55 AM        Re: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatchtastic
Talisac is the best tortured soul, IMO.
Fuck that, Venal Anatomica is the best.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2004, 11:25 AM       
I want to see a movie called "The Greatest Movie Ever". Why haven't they made it yet?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2004, 11:28 AM       
Or better yet: "Winner of Eight Oscars"